YES! Attractive and pleasantly classified ground floor apartment with two bedrooms and a wonderfully sunny backyard. The house is located in the popular Baarsjes district, near the Rembrandt Park and with an unobstructed view over the beautiful Magalhaensplein. The house was renovated and expanded in 2017, expanding the living space to approx. 70 m2. In recent years, the house has largely been fitted with facade and floor insulation and contains a new HR combi boiler (Oct 2020). On the garden side is the bright living room with patio doors to the charming backyard with garden house and a lovely covered seating area. The garden faces west, so there is sun from noon. The semi-open kitchen is located in the middle of the house and is equipped with various built-in appliances. There is a spacious bedroom at the front and the second bedroom is located on the garden side. The modern bathroom (2019) is equipped with a walk-in shower, washbasin, toilet and underfloor heating.
This well-maintained apartment is located in a beautiful location, in a quiet street in the popular area in Amsterdam West, a perfect location from which the city center can be reached quickly, but from which you also drive out of the city. Close to the house there are several nice restaurants with a nice terrace: "Café Zurich", "Café Cook" and at the Rembrandtpark: "Bar Tack" and "Rembrandt's Living Room". In the nearby Kinkerstraat & Jan Evertsenstraat you will find a very varied range of nice shops, coffee shops, cafes and restaurants. The popular Food and Film halls are also nearby. For relaxation and recreation, the Rembrandtpark is around the corner; a lovely park for a jog, a boot camp or a summer picnic. For daily shopping you can go to various supermarkets in the area. Several bakeries, the butcher, cheese shop and pharmacy are also within walking distance. The center is a 10-minute bike ride away.
This attractive home is located on the ground floor and has the following layout:
Private entrance, hall with black wooden pivot door, handy stair cupboard and meter cupboard, spacious bedroom at the front, modern bathroom with walk-in shower, washbasin, toilet, design radiator and underfloor heating. Entry into the spacious living room with an extension with a skylight and French doors to the sunny garden facing west. Modern semi-open kitchen with various built-in appliances (large 6-burner gas stove with oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine connection). The second bedroom is located on the garden side with a door to the garden. In the garden is a wooden garden house with electricity and adjacent to it a lovely covered terrace for a cozy sitting or dining area.
- The building was built around 1924.
- Traditional architectural style (Amsterdam school style) with a flat roof.
- Wooden frames with double glazing.
- Heating and hot water through new HR combi boiler (owned). Make: Intergas, year of construction approx. Oct. 2020
- Electricity: modern group cupboard
The living area is approximately 72,50 m˛.
NB. The specified area is measured in accordance with NEN2580 and carried out by a specialized company.
- The house is located on a continuous leasehold of the municipality of Amsterdam.
- The ground rent has been paid in advance until July 31, 2061.
- The General Provisions for continuous leasehold 2000 apply.
- The seller has applied for a switch to perpetual leasehold under favorable conditions. The lump sum payment is only approximately € 5,975.-.
Municipality of Amsterdam Sloten, section C, number 11787 A-7.
DEED OF DIVISION
- The building was split into 141 apartment rights on 17-11-2011 by then civil-law notary Mr. P.L.E.M. de Meijer.
- The apartment right A-7 is entitled to 56 / 8132nd share in the community.
- VvE "De Halve Maan" consists of 141 members and is professionally managed by Eigen Haard.
- The service costs are currently € 61 per month.
- An MJOP is available.
- It is an active and financially healthy VvE.
- The maintenance reserve amounted to: € 475,171 as at 31-12-2020.
- The house has a wooden extension with screw foundation in 2017.
- It is a Municipal Monument.
- Sunny backyard located on the west.
- Unobstructed view over the Magalhaensplein with beautiful Amsterdam School architecture.
- The ground rent has been bought up until July 31, 2061.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The apartment is easily accessible by car from the A-10 ring road (exit S105 and S106). There are several tram and bus stops nearby with good connections to Amsterdam Central, Sloterdijk and Schiphol. The Jan van Galenstraat metro stop and Lelylaan railway station can also be reached quickly. Paid parking is available on public roads from Monday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to midnight. There is a lot of parking space in front of the door because of the parking bays on the square. For more information, see the website of the municipality of Amsterdam.
Completion will take place around October 1, 2021.
Read full description