Superb, impressive, large recently-renovated 4-storey townhouse with a lovely garden (northwest) and a balcony on the 2nd floor, located in a characteristic street in the popular Archipel district.
Come and experience the space and atmosphere and make an appointment for a viewing!
Situated in the popular Archipel district at walking distance from the Bankastraat and the Scheveningen Woods with playground on the sandy plain. At short (cycling) distance from several primary and secondary schools, sports clubs, the city centre, the dunes, the beach and Central Station. Conveniently located to the arterial roads to Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Utrecht and public transport, tram line 1 and bus 22. Close to Schiphol Airport and Rotterdam The Hague Airport.
What you definitely want to know about Malakkastraat 103:
- Living area approx. 220 mē according to the NEN 2580 industry standard
- Building inspection report available
- Electricity 7 groups, 1 earth leakage circuit breaker and one 3-phase connection
- Central-heating boiler Nefit Topline, construction year 2008
- Lovely flush joint on the front
- Roof from 2021
- The 1st and 2nd floors have a beautiful robust oak herringbone parquet flooring
- Fully equipped with wooden window frames with double glazing
- State Protected Cityscape of Archipel;
- Construction year 1887
- Located on leasehold land, perpetual ground lease
- Also see our film about the area
- Terms and conditions of sale apply
- The sales agreement to be drawn up will be in accordance with the NVM model
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale
year of construction.
- A non-residence clause will be included in the deed of sale
Entrance through impressive double front door, spacious porch with fuse box, hall with tiled floor and beautiful original staircase. Room at the front with built-in cupboards with laminate flooring, now used as a utility room, internal middle room. Storage cupboard under the stairs. Separate toilet with hand basin. Spacious kitchen at the rear with a Gaggenau gas stove with five burners, extractor hood, dishwasher, oven, combi oven/microwave both Neff, built-in fridge. Sliding doors to the lovely city garden on the northwest.
Stairs to the 1st floor. Spacious, bright living room with fireplace, beautiful ceilings, magnificent herringbone oak parquet floor and separate conservatory at the rear.
Stairs to the 2nd floor
Beautiful herringbone oak parquet floor. Spacious bedroom at the rear with practical built-in wardrobes and French doors to the terrace. Luxury bathroom with bath (jacuzzi), double hand basin unit, large shower and radiator. Separate luxury toilet with hand basin. Spacious, very bright bedroom at the front.
Stairs to the 3rd (attic) floor, very bright and attractive open space with a beautiful laminate floor and spacious built-in cupboard for the central heating boiler. Enclosed bedroom at the front with casement windows.
Interested in this property? Please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interests and saves you time, money and worries. Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section P, number 5618
TRANSFER: in consultation
Read full description