Nice 3-room apartment in a quite area in Amsterdam West with the balcony on the south and a beautiful view on the ‘Westelijk Marktkanaal’ ! This apartment is located on the first floor and has 2 good size bedrooms, light living room, neat kitchen and bathroom and a storage on the ground floor. The apartment is located in a very green and pretty area, within walking distance from De Clerqstraat, de Hallen, Jan Evertsenstraat, the Erasmuspark and just a few minutes away from the Jordaan!
Entrance with a fixed closet. The living room has a lot of windows and daylight and a view on the water. Half open and fully equipped kitchen. From the kitchen you can enter the storage for the washing machine, dryer and CV system. 2 Bedrooms at the front side. The bathroom has a shower and sink. Separate toilet. From the living room you can access to the sunny balcony facing west. Also there is a separate storage on the ground floor.
The apartment is located in a quiet and green area in Amsterdam West on the Marcanti Island. This unique Island is very quiet and green. In short walking distance you’ll find all the shops for all the daily and non-daily shopping. At the Jan van Galenstraat, Hugo de Grootplein and Jan Evertsenstraat you will find many good restaurants, various hotspots and a wide range of shops and caterers. The Erasmuspark, Kinkerstraat, Ten Katemarkt and the Hallen are also nearby. Within 5 minutes you are in the city center and the Jordaan!
By car there is a quick connection to the Ring A10. At the moment there is now waiting list for a parking permit. (more info check the website of the government Amsterdam)
There is an active VvE that is professionally managed by Ymere. The service costs are € 102,21 per month, including reservation for renovation and building insurance.
- Year of construction 1984
- Splitted in apartment rights in 2011
- Living area 73m˛ (measurement report available)
- Ground lease is paid off until 28-2-2035
- Possibility to switch to eeuwigdurende erfpacht with the conditions of 2019
- Intergas HR-combi from 2013
- Storage on the ground floor (5m2)
- Balcony facing west
- Service costs are € 102,21 per month
- Active Association of owners
- Fully equipped with double glazing
- The apartment will be sold ‘as-is’
- Elderly clause and non-occupancy clauses applies (seller has not lived in the house himself)
- Project notary Lubbers & Dijk in Amsterdam
- 2 bedrooms
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description