Recently modernized light house of approx. 119m2 spread over 3 floors with private entrance, private parking, 3 spacious bedrooms, two recently renovated bathrooms, a modern open kitchen from 2017 and a lovely roof terrace in a very popular location, next to the harbor of IJburg. The house has 10 own solar panels.
The asking price includes 1 parking space, but there is an extra parking space for sale!
Interested in this house which is ready to move in? Call us quickly for an appointment.
Private entrance with spacious hall of no less than 4 meters high. Storage room with space for the washing machine. Also on this floor a spacious bedroom with ensuite bathroom (2017) with beautiful walk-in shower, toilet and sink.
Stairs to the first floor, with spacious landing, two spacious bedrooms and bathroom number two (also from 2017) with walk-in shower, toilet and sink.
Bright residential floor of no less than 52m2 with beautiful open kitchen, living room and roof terrace.
The dining room is the heart of this floor and features a nice, modern open kitchen with cooking island. In addition, a lovely living area where you can sit or read a book. From the living room and dining room access to the terrace on the southwest, followed by a handy storage room. The terrace overlooks the peaceful inner gardens. There is also a separate toilet on this floor.
In the basement of the apartment complex there is a parking space in the closed garage and a private storage room.
The house is located in the lively heart of IJburg, in between both shopping areas and next to the marina. There is an urban feeling, but with a park and the IJ around the corner.
IJburg offers something for everyone; beachgoers can relax at the new city beach on summer days or exercise outside in the Diemerpark. Terrace goers can go to one of the many restaurants on the harbor, along the IJburglaan or on the Steigereiland and there is also no lack of tasty coffee shops. There are also excellent roads to the A1, A2, A9 and A10 highways and you can reach Amsterdam CS within 15 minutes by tram. Finally, within walking distance there is a shopping center with, among other things, two supermarkets and a lively market on Saturday.
- Beautifully situated family house of 119m2 over three floors;
- Recently renovated: two new bathrooms and kitchen with cooking island;
- The cozy harbor of IJburg can be seen from the living room;
- Private parking space & storage available;
- There is a second parking space for sale in the garage (asking price € 19,500);
- Terrace on the sunny southwest;
- Both bathrooms have heated mirrors;
- Annual lease payments surrendered until May 1, 2053. Favorable redemption conditions apply;
- Energylabel A and equipped with 10 own solar panels;
- 2nd floor with underfloor heating;
- Professionally managed and healthy VvE, € 125,59 per month incl. parking;
- Well maintained complex, outside painting done in 2020;
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description