Beautiful architecturally renovated studio of approx. 45 m2 on the ground floor with a view over water in Amsterdam Noord.
This new, tastefully finished studio is situated on the ground floor of a recently built complex. You enter your own home through your own entrance or the common hall. The studio has a nice living room with open kitchen. The modern open kitchen with island has built-in appliances. Optimal use has been made of the space to divide the house. The high ceiling makes the studio feel very spacious, the large, high windows at the front allow a lot of light and you have a view over the water of the Johan van Hasselt Canal. A cube has been created in the middle of the apartment with a storage room and the bathroom, on top of this space a sleeping area has been created. The bathroom has a shower, toilet and sink, the internal storage room has a washing machine. A beautiful built-in wardrobe has been realized on the entire left side of the house. At the front you also have a private terrace where you can sit on a nice day.
The apartment complex De Vrije Kade I is a recently completed new-build complex in Amsterdam Noord. The ferry to Central Station and the center of Amsterdam can be reached by bike within 10 minutes. In the immediate vicinity the Van Der Pekbuurt with its market, nice shops and cafes and restaurants.
In short, wonderful living with all conveniences close by.
• Temporary contract, maximum rental period 1 year
• 2 months deposit
• Rent is excluding g / l / w, TV / internet and local taxes
• Ground floor
• Own entrance
• Modern and comfortable studio apartment with terrace
• Beautiful open kitchen with island and built-in appliances
• Partly furnished
• Indoor storage
• Modern complex
• Completely isolated
• Bathroom with shower, toilet and bathroom
• Washing machine
• Includes window coverings and fitted wardrobes
• Available immediately
• No smokers and pets in consultation
• There is an income requirement of 3 x the rent as net income
Read full description