Spacious four-room apartment in the center of Hoofddorp, with a sunny south-facing balcony and a private storage room. Lots of light in the living room through the large windows, a modern open kitchen and three bedrooms on the second floor. A fantastic view over the pleasant shopping street from the spacious living room and master bedroom. The apartment is very centrally located: the bus stop (R-net) is around the corner and various roads to Amsterdam, Schiphol and Haarlem (N201, A4, A5 and A9) are easily accessible.
Good to know:
* Sunny south-facing balcony
* Access to balcony through the bedroom
* Parking permit is possible for zones B and C.
* Storage room in the basement
* Weekly market on Friday
* Bus stop within a few minutes walking distance
* Near the Hoofddorp railway station and various roads to major cities
* Perfect train connections to Schiphol (4 minutes), Amsterdam (12 minutes) and Leiden Central (17 minutes)
* Association of Owners
* Delivery in consultation
Building entrance with doorbells and mailboxes; central hall with staircase. Gallery with access to the apartments.
Entrance hall with meter cupboard. Open kitchen with various built-in appliances: oven, four-burner gas stove with wok burner, extractor hood, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer. Spacious toilet with wash basin and a bright living room with a view over the shopping street and a spiral staircase to the second floor.
Landing with space for the central heating boiler. Two bedrooms at the rear, one with access to a balcony on the south and the other with washing machine and dryer connections, spacious master bedroom at the front with walk-in closet. Bathroom with mechanical ventilation with a luxurious rain shower, washbasin, mirror, towel radiator and a second toilet.
Read full description