Very spacious house with an indoor garage. This ground floor apartment has a living space of 133 m2 and an indoor garage of 25 m2. The special layout of the rooms makes it possible to create a second independent living space if, for example, you want to live with two generations or if you want a practice or office space at home (see the alternative floor plan for an example).
The house is located in the Oostzanerwerf neighborhood on the outskirts of the city. Living in Amsterdam, but with the characteristic rural area around the corner. The ferry to CS on the NDSM site is 10 minutes by bike! Nature area 't Twiske is also within cycling distance, as is the Molenwijk shopping center for all daily shopping. Various nursery and primary schools are close by and also a 24/7 gym at 500 meters.
Public transport to both Amsterdam Central Station and Sloterdijk Station are within walking distance. With bus 35 you can easily reach the final stop of the subway station. You can park the car in your own garage or for free in front of the door. The ring road is just minutes away.
Entrance / garage, hall, office, toilet, storage room and the spacious hall with the stairs to the first floor. On the first floor there are two large bedrooms, a laundry room with connections for a washing machine and dryer, a toilet and the bathroom with a bath, sink and shower. At the rear is the large square living room with an open kitchen with various built-in appliances. The south-facing balcony is accessible from the living room through French doors.
- Year of construction 2007
- Living area 133 m2 excluding the garage of 25 m2 (NEN 2580)
- The entire first floor has a beautiful oak parquet floor
- Wooden frames with double glazing
- Lovely sunny south-facing balcony
- The General Provisions of the Municipality of Amsterdam of 200 apply
- The period runs from September 1, 2005 to August 31, 2055
- The canon has been bought up to august 31, 2055
- Owners Association
- The service costs are € 116.41 per month
- Active VvE with a good multi-year maintenance plan
- Professional administrator
- Public parking in front of the door and is free.
Read full description