We are allowed to offer this bright 3-room CORNER apartment (approx. 86 m2) with balcony facing West and storage room located on the Max Havelaarlaan in the residential area Bankras. The apartment is located on the ninth floor of the apartment complex "Multatuli".
Through the communal and luxurious closed entrance you can take the elevator to the ninth floor where the apartment is located. Through the entrance with porch, meter cupboard and spacious storage room you reach the hall from where you have access to all rooms. The spacious living room is located on the corner, allowing plenty of light from two sides. The semi open kitchen is situated next to the living room from where you have access to the spacious balcony. From this balcony facing West you have a beautiful view over Amstelveen. The bathroom is currently equipped with a shower and a washbasin but offers enough space for a bath. Separate is the toilet. Then there are two more good bedrooms.
There is a private storage room in the basement of the complex.
Consult our floor plans for the exact layout and possibilities of this property!
The "Multatuli" apartment complex is located in the residential area of Bankras, a quiet and above all green area in Amstelveen. There is ample parking space in front of the complex. The shopping centres Bankrashof and Kostverlorenhof are within walking distance where you can do your daily shopping. The centre of Amstelveen is easily accessible by bike (5 minutes) and has a wide range of shops and restaurants. Amsterdam is also within biking distance of this apartment. At about 100 meters from the apartment you can take the tram to Amsterdam. Highways to the A9, A10 and A2 are in the immediate vicinity. The nearby nature reserve 'Middelpolder' offers plenty of possibilities for cycling, jogging or walking.
- The owners' association consists of 98 houses and 26 garages.
- The administration is carried out professionally by Van 't Hof Rijnland.
- The VvE costs are € 330.20 excl. € 77.58 advance heating costs per month.
- At the moment, all window frames are being replaced and plastic frames are being fitted with double glazing (HR++).
- The property was split in 2006
- Living area approx. 86 sqm;
- Year built approx. 1974;
- Hot water by central supply and heating by block heating;
- Balcony facing west;
- Complex has two lifts;
- Sale is for the purpose of self-determination and subject to management approval, with the seller being subject to a resolutive condition with regard to the outcome of the "CDD investigation" (Declaration of Origin of Funds).
- Additional clauses will be included in the deed of purchase and a permanent project notary for the delivery.
The product sold has been measured using the Measuring instruction, which is based on the standards as laid down in NEN 2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the area of use. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results due to, for example, differences in interpretation, rounding off and limitations when carrying out a measurement.
The property has been measured by a reliable professional company and the buyer indemnifies the employees of Voorma & Millenaar brokers and the seller for any deviations in the measurements given. The buyer declares to have been given the opportunity to measure the property sold (or have it measured) himself in accordance with NEN 2580.
Read full description