2 ROOM APARTMENT located on the 1st floor of an apartment complex with closed entrance, elevator and (bicycle) storage in the basement. The apartment is located in the district of Bankras, a district characterized by the presence of primary schools, green areas and shopping centers Bankrashof and Kostverlorenhof. The accessibility by car is good; various roads, including the A9, A2 and Beneluxbaan and public transport, metro to Amsterdam and various bus connections, are located in the immediate vicinity. There is ample parking space around the complex.
Living area approximately 50 m2, built in 1973, delivery soon.
The elevator takes you to the first floor trough the closed entrance.
All rooms are accessible from the spacious hall with two internal storage cupboards. The bathroom has a toilet, sink and a shower. The apartment has a wonderfully spacious bedroom. The spacious living room gives access to the east-facing balcony. The kitchen is equipped with a simple kitchen block, there is also the connection for the washing machine, and the boiler. There is a large storage room in the basement.
- Monthly VvE contribution is € 127,- for the apartment, excluding € 65,- advance for heating (2020);
- Heating by means of of block heating;
- Hot water through boiler (there is no boiler, but there is a connection);
- The transport will take place trough notary KB in Amsterdam;
- It concerns a former rental home, various additional clauses will be included in the deed of sale, including an asbestos, old age and non-occupancy clause. The broker will gladly inform you about this.
- The apartment must be used for your own habitation.
Read full description