Modern furnished 2 bedroom rental apartment in the heart of the centre of Amstelveen with garage parking.
- open plan living and dining area
- separate kitchen with all modern appliances
- 2 bedrooms; of which one master and the other a generous single
- fresh clean modern bathroom containing full bathtub
- nice laminate flooring throughout
Location: Amstelveen centre
The city centre has a dual function: heart function but also residential. Live and work is done side by side and one above the other.
The Amstelveen city shopping malls local name is ‘Stadshart’’ and offers a very wide variety of shops, restaurants, cinema and the famous Cobra Musea with modern art.
The houses date from the period 1960-1970, but there is much renewed between 1990 and the 2000’s.
On Tuesday the Stadshart offers a organic market and on Friday a normal market.
The Stadshart is mainly surrounded with apartments, from the late 60’s built Meander apartments to the 90’s built Stadsplein apartments overlooking the whole area of Amstelveen as well as the main shopping mall square.
The Amstelveen Busstation is located here with buses going all directions.
- Tram 5: Amsterdam Central Station - Amsterdam Museum Quarter - Amstelveen Shopping Centre
- Metroline 51: Amsterdam Central Station - Amstel Station - Station Zuid/WTC - Amstelveen Shopping Centre - Amstelveen Westwijk
Ring road connections to: A9, A2, A10 and A4
Alongside the monthly rent is payable € 125 for the garage parking
Alongside the monthly rent is payable an advance payment of € 85 for your central heating and hot water.
Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
Measurements not conform NEN 2580
A copy of the energy certificate will be provided to the tenant.
For more information about this property or about our total portfolio call our office or visit our website. Our team of specialists will be happy to assist you.
Read full description