Comfortable and modern finished 3-room apartment on the 3rd floor with a spacious sun terrace, elevator and storage room, located in a quiet location in the popular Rivierenbuurt, around the corner from the Amstel and the Martin Luther King Park. The apartment has a practical but also playful layout due to the nice large windows in the living room with a beautiful view over the Meerhuizenplein.
The apartment is beautifully located in the Amsterdam South district, in the Rivierenbuurt between the Rijnstraat and the Amstel. In the nearby Rijnstraat and Maasstraat you will find a diversity of nice shops and restaurants. For the necessary relaxation, you can visit the Martin Luther King Park (with the annual Parade) just a stone's throw away. De Pijp is within walking distance and has many nice restaurants and cafes and is known for its cozy atmosphere.
The house is located on the third floor. Here is the entrance, hall with videophone and a separate toilet with fountain. The spacious and bright living room has an unobstructed view of the Meerhuizenplein. The modern semi-open kitchen is in a corner arrangement and has various built-in appliances. The utility room has mechanical ventilation and a connection for washing machine and dryer. At the rear are two bedrooms and a spacious balcony of approx. 13m² where you can enjoy the morning sun. The modern bathroom is equipped with a bath, a modern sink and design radiator. The house has a large storage room located on the same floor as the apartment.
The apartment is easily accessible by car from the ring road A-10 (S110) and the A2. There are several metro lines, tram stops and bus lines nearby. The Amsterdam Amstel NS station is also within walking distance. NS station RAI is a few minutes by bike.
- Year of construction 2002
- Living area is 89 m2 excluding storage (NEN2580)
- Large storage room 3.4 m2
- CV combi boiler, brand AWB built in 2012
- Well insolated
- Delivery in consultation, can be done quickly
- The General Provisions Amsterdam conditions 1994 apply.
- The period runs from April 16, 2000 to April 15, 2050
- The canon has been bought off until April 15, 2050
- The service costs are € 157 per month including storage
- Active VvE with a good multi-year maintenance plan
- Professional administrator
Read full description