This family home (1938) with four bedrooms and a front and back garden is located in the popular neighborhood Bomenbuurt, a quiet neighborhood with lots of space and greenery and a playground for children. Childcare is around the corner and the primary school is a few minutes' walk away. Several supermarkets are a five minute walk away. A nice house with all amenities at hand!
Various forms of secondary education can be reached by bicycle in a short time. The Poelenburg Sports Park and the Vijfhoek Park are a 5-minute drive away. The house is within walking or cycling distance of the center of Zaandam with its many amenities, such as a wide selection of shops and restaurants, and also the cinema and theater are located here.
The Zaandam train station is located behind the center. From here frequent trains depart to Amsterdam Central Station (12 min.) and Schiphol Airport (18 min.). By car you drive to the A8 motorway in just a few minutes, and a few minutes later you are on the A10 ring road around Amsterdam. The A7 is also a short distance away.
Layout: through the front garden you reach the covered front door. Entrance with meter closet and wardrobe and access to the living room with open kitchen. The bright, garden-oriented living room has a wide window at the rear and a door to the garden. The simple kitchen is located at the front. Daylight enters here through a bay window. The kitchen has white fronts and various built-in appliances are present. The floor has white and gray tiles and the walls and ceilings are sleek and neutral. The open staircase to the first floor is located in the living room.
First floor: via the stairs you reach the landing of the first floor. Here you will find three bedrooms and the bathroom. Two bedrooms are located at the front of the house and one at the rear, next to the bathroom. All bedrooms are neatly finished and receive sufficient daylight. In the bathroom, which is tiled to the ceiling, you will find a shower cabin with shower curtain, a toilet and a vanity unit with sink and mirror. Recessed spotlights have been incorporated into the ceiling.
Second floor: via the stairs you reach the landing of the second floor. Here you will find the fourth bedroom, as well as extra storage space. This floor has a dormer at the rear. In a closed storage room you will find the central heating system and the connection for washing machine and dryer.
Garden: the house has a narrow front garden and a sheltered, fully tiled backyard with a wooden shed and a canopy with outside lighting. Here you can create a nice lounge area and in the garden is enough room for a dining table for fine outdoor dining in the summer. Children can play safely here. The garden offers a lot of privacy.
You can park your car in front of the property.
• Neat family house with a bright living room, four bedrooms and a front and back garden with canopy
• In a child-friendly, quiet neighborhood with all amenities within easy reach, such as childcare, schools and supermarket
• Within walking or cycling distance of the bustling center of Zaandam
• Childcare is around the corner and the primary school is a few minutes' walk away.
• Plenty of sports and leisure opportunities nearby
• Train station is behind the center of Zaandam. Frequent trains leave to Amsterdam (12 min.) and Schiphol Airport (18 min.)
• Major roads easily accessible
• You can park in front of the property
• Full ownership
• The foundation of the house falls into category 1. This means that within 25 years after the research date (2001), based on the Wareco foundation report, hardly any cracks can be expected and no measures are necessary.
Read full description