Luxury, sustainable, newly built home with 116 m2 of floor space (NEN 2580) in the popular Houthavens neighbourhood. The apartment has three bedrooms, a study area and a fabulous sun terrace where you can moor a boat and/or a floating terrace. It also has a view across the canal, solar panels, under-floor heating and cooling, two storerooms and a parking space in the underground car park with charging stations for electric cars.
Communal entrance with lift, staircase and video intercom system.
First floor: entrance, spacious hall providing access to all of the rooms. Light living room at the rear with large windows and doors opening onto a Juliet balcony. The luxury open-plan kitchen (Siematic) is spacious and practical with lots of cupboard/drawer space and fitted Siemens appliances. The two bedrooms are at the front of the property. The bathroom features a bath, separate shower, vanity unit and a design radiator. There is a separate toilet. In addition, the apartment provides a handy storeroom/utility room with an extraction system, heating/cooling controls, a distribution unit and connections for a washing machine and dryer.
Indoor stairs lead to the ground floor, where a multifunctional area has been set up to serve as a reading room/study. This room also has huge windows opening onto a Juliet balcony with a view of the canal. It could easily be converted into a third bedroom. The study area will soon be separated by a sleek steel pivoting door (SteelLife). Access to a good-sized, west-facing terrace where you can moor a boat and/or a floating terrace. The terrace (13.8 m2) is west-facing and includes a storage cupboard with power connections. The perfect place to enjoy the sun between ± 15.30 and 19.00 with a view of the canal.
The underground car park provides a private parking space and two private storerooms.
The apartment is located in Houthavens, a neighbourhood that is fast developing into a much sought-after residential area, where trendy bars, good restaurants, a choice of primary schools, Het 4e Gymnasium secondary school and Houthaven Park are forming a new Amsterdam hotspot.
The apartment is not only light and comfortable, but it is also 100% climate-neutral. The entire apartment has underfloor heating and cooling, and solar panels on the roof generate renewable energy. Memeleiland is a low-traffic island on the IJ, not far from the centre of Amsterdam. Haarlemmerstraat, the Jordaan neighbourhood and Amsterdam Centraal Station are a few minutes away by bike. Houthaven Park, which is due to be completed right on your doorstep by 2021, provides a pedestrian route into the Spaarndammer neighbourhood where you will find several supermarkets and lively bars with pavement terraces, such as Café De Walvis, Bar Mick, Rayleigh & Ramsay and De Pizzabakkers. The A10 Ring Road is just a few minutes’ drive away.
- Siematic kitchen with Siemens appliances
- Underfloor heating and cooling
- District heating
- Home automation system to control lighting and screens at the front with your mobile phone (DigitalSTROM)
- Pale grey designer cast floor
- Aluminium window frames with insulating glass
- Three solar panels on the roof of the building
- Charging station for electric cars in the car park (230 V)
- Power points for charging electric bikes in the bike park
- Electricity on the terrace
- Intercom system
- Separate thermostats per room
- Hardwood interior doors
- Opportunity to moor a boat and/or a floating terrace. Dimensions of the jetty: across the entire width of the apartment and 2 metres deep
- Perpetual ground lease: fixed from 2066 is approx. €1,600 + inflation from 2019. Currently approx. €2,100 per year (General provisions (AB) 2000)
- Service costs €236,87 per month: €195.90 for the apartment and €40.97 for the parking space
Read full description