Very well maintained modern maisonette end-of-terrace house with sunny balcony from 2015. It was built as part of the Quattro construction project. Beautiful PVC floor with underfloor heating throughout the house. The large windows make the living room very bright and there is a modern open kitchen. 3 large bedrooms or studies and a modern bathroom. Comes with a covered parking space and an indoor storage room.
Very energy efficient residence with energy label A.
- Within walking distance of shopping centre Leyweg, various schools and theatre/art cinema Dakota - Within walking distance of public transport, including tram lines 4 and 6 and bus lines 21, 23 and 25 as well as a direct bus connection to Rotterdam The Hague Airport.
- Child-friendly neighbourhood, playground at the rear, park with petting zoo within walking distance and near the De Uithof sports centre.
- In the vicinity of Haga Hospital location Leyweg.
- About 10 to 15 minutes by bike from Madestein recreation park, Ockenburg estate and also the dunes, beach (resort Kijkduin) and the city centre.
- About 10 minutes by car from the exit roads to and from The Hague (A4).
What you definitely want to know about Meppelweg 788:
- A living area of 125 mē in accordance with the branch measurement standard NEN 2580;
- Construction year 2015, SKG guarantees still partly applicable;
- Active Owner's Association, contribution of 72 (apartment) and 13 (parking space) per month;
- Owner's Association accrued share of approx. 3,000 will be transferred as part of approx. 150,000 reserve fund of the Owner's Association;
- PVC floor with underfloor heating throughout the property, which can be controlled by a thermostat in each room;
- Connected to district heating for hot water and underfloor heating;
- Fully equipped with tilt and turn windows with synthetic frames with HR++ glass;
- All rooms are individually ventilated using CO2 and humidity sensors;
- Electricity: 6 groups, with cooker group and earth leakage circuit breaker;
- Fibre-optic, Ziggo, telephone and satellite connection;
- Fully insulated, energy label A;
- Perpetual ground lease;
- Underground waste containers near complex;
- Also see our film about the area;
- Terms and conditions of sale apply;
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model.
Through the lovely front garden you enter the house in a hall with wardrobe and a modern toilet with wall-mounted toilet and hand basin. Here you will also find a bicycle storage, stairs cupboard and access to the covered parking garage at the rear.
On the ground floor you will find one of the spacious bedrooms. Stairs to the first floor: landing with a second toilet which also has a wall-mounted toilet and a hand basin. The intermediate modern, tasteful bathroom has a walk-in shower, double hand basin and a separate bath.
The large living/dining room has a sliding door to the rear spacious sun terrace with morning/afternoon sun with a partly free view. There is also a side window making it a lovely bright living room.
The open modern kitchen has a corner unit and is equipped with a granite worktop, dishwasher, extractor hood, microwave, oven and fridge/freezer. The storage cupboard can be reached from the living room and is equipped with a connection for a washing machine and dryer, mechanical ventilation and gives a lot of storage space.
On this floor you will also find 2 lovely spacious bedrooms, which can also be used as a generous study.
Interested in this property? Please contact your NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interest and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section AW number 4709 A6 and A58.
TRANSFER: in consultation
Read full description