Spacious, light-filled five-room apartment (usable floor area approx. 117 m˛) with balcony on the third floor in an excellent location in the Amsterdam Oud-Zuid neighbourhood.
The apartment is in a unique location in the Amsterdam Zuid district, around the corner from Stadionweg, Beethovenstraat, and Cornelis Schuytstraat. The Albert Heijn supermarket on Beethovenstraat, as well as AH XL on Stadionplein, a Marqt and Eko-plaza are just a few minutes away on foot.
There are plenty of high-end shops nearby, with the popular French bakery Le Fournil and L'Amuse cheese deli around the corner. Several restaurants, including the Italian Ferilli's and Marathonweg with its fantastic terrace, are just a few minutes away. There are plenty of green spaces within easy reach, as well, with Beatrixpark, Vondelpark and of course Amsterdamse bos nearby. The apartment is easily accessible by public transport and by car as it is near the exit roads (A10 Ring Road), several tram (lines 5 and 24) and bus stops, as well as Zuid/WTC Station within walking distance. Two parking permits can be obtained for the area without waiting list.
Well-appointed, elegant stairwell. Entrance on the third floor, opening into the hall that gives into all of the spaces. Very large en-suite living/dining room from the front to the back, separated by the original sliding doors and practical cupboards. The wide balcony is at the back. The luxury kitchen features a range of built-in appliances and also gives onto the balcony, as does the master bedroom with air-conditioning at the back. Centrally situated in the apartment are a separate toilet and the bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, double vanity, and designer radiator. There are two more sizeable bedrooms at the front, one of which is currently in use as a walk-in closet. There is a large laundry/storage space on the fourth floor of the building, a unique selling point as this attic room features a foldable twin bed, desk, complete bathroom, toilet, and air-conditioning system.
- Apartment right approx. 117 m˛ (NEN survey report available)
- Fully renovated
- Air-conditioning in part of the apartment (bedrooms and fourth-floor guestroom)
- Situated on municipal ground lease property
- Double glazing throughout
- Annual ground lease €1,678.60
- Current term up to 15/07/2051
- Healthy homeowners’ association (VvE), Michelangelostraat 24-56 (professionally managed), monthly service fee €235
- Engineered oak parquet flooring throughout
- Fantastic balcony
- Storage space
- Intergas central heating boiler (2005) on third floor, Interventum (2018) on fourth floor
- Parking permit required; two permits available immediately
- Delivery in mutual consultation
Read full description