Very high-quality, completely renovated and bright corner apartment of approximately 157 m² spread over 1 floor. The beautiful house has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a luxury kitchen. On the attic floor is a spacious attic room of approximately 16 m².
Common and well-maintained entrance. The stairwell has recently been refurbished and newly upholstered. Video intercom installation available.
Central hall provides access to all rooms. Luxurious kitchen in connection with the living room located at the front of the house. The kitchen is equipped with an induction hob (Miele), an integrated extraction system (Miele), a Quooker, a dishwasher (Siemens), a (steam) oven (Miele), a large-format oven (Miele), a large-format freezer (7 drawers, Siemens) and a refrigerator (Siemens). The worktop is made of ceramic. The playful work/bedroom can be reached from the living room. This room is characterized by a ridge height of no less than approximately 5.50 m.
The master bedroom is located at the rear of the house and has a beautiful custom-made cupboard wall and a private bathroom with a spacious walk-in shower and a washbasin furniture including mirror. The separate toilet and the washing/drying room are accessible from the central hall. The spacious bathroom has a free-standing bath, a washbasin furniture with 2 washbasins and mirror, a spacious walk-in shower with ceiling rain shower and hand shower, a toilet and underfloor heating (electric). There are several niches and the bath and shower faucets are thermostatic. The third (bed) room is also located at the rear of the house and provides access to the balcony.
On the attic floor is a spacious attic room of approximately 16 m². The actual situation of the attic floor differs from the legal situation.
The object consists of 2 apartment rights (1 house & 1 storage room) in the Association of Owners "Minervalaan 25-27 / Gerrit van der Veenstraat 106" consisting of 14 apartment rights (2 office spaces, 7 houses and 5 storage rooms). The association is professionally administered by Delair Vastgoedbeheer. The service costs are approximately € 286 (approximately € 244 house + € 42 storage room) per month. The advance on heating costs is approximately € 430 per month. There is a multi-year maintenance plan (MJOP 2016 to 2025) and as of January 1, 2020 there was a total maintenance reserve of approximately € 124,000.
The association is part of the Gerrit van der Veenstraat / Rubensstraat / Minervalaan Association with the aim of operating a communal central heating boiler as well as the maintenance and repair of communal parts of the buildings (3 VvEs).
The apartment is located on Minervalaan in Amsterdam South in a monumental complex, built in 1927 in the style of the Amsterdam School. It is a national monument with impressive facades. The Minervalaan is one of the few 'avenues' in Amsterdam, a stately avenue that runs from the Hilton Hotel to Amsterdam-Zuid/WTC Station, with a wide green strip in the middle.
It is quiet living on the Minervalaan. The apartment is located on the corner with Gerrit van der Veenstraat. There is relatively little traffic through the street. There is ample parking. Many facilities are available in the immediate vicinity. The cozy Beethovenstraat with shops and many restaurants is just around the corner. It is a short walk to the Hilton Hotel, the Concertgebouw or the Rijksmuseum. And Schiphol is very easy and quick to reach. There is no waiting list for a parking permit (permit area: South 2.2 - reference date June 2021).
The house has recently been renovated to a high standard. The kitchen, sanitary facilities, floors and ceilings have been completely renovated. All supply and discharge pipes have been renewed as well as the electrical installations. Floors and walls are insulated and the ceilings are extra insulated. The house has silent air conditioning units (Mitsubishi) in all bedrooms. There are various custom cabinets available and the floors are finished with beautiful oak floor parts (herringbone) with full underfloor heating. The kitchen is equipped with Miele and Siemens appliances. The bathrooms are equipped with Hans Grohe taps and a luxurious ceiling rain shower including hand shower. The luxurious recessed and surface-mounted lighting is equipped with LED and dimmable. Wireless (Sonos) speakers can be easily installed in all rooms because sockets are prepared. Electrically operated window coverings have also been prepared in the plaster skirting board of the ceiling. The finishing level is characterized by the beautiful interior doors with blind hinges, magnetic closure and Bertram Beerbaum door fittings.
There is a continuous leasehold with a ground rent obligation for the house of € 1,424.78 per year. The period runs until August 31, 2050, during which the General Provisions of 2000 have been declared applicable. In September 2019, the seller applied for a switch to perpetual leasehold. Ask the broker for the details. The ground rent obligation for the attic room is € 49.07 annually.
- Spacious upstairs apartment of approximately 157 m² located on 1 floor (measurement report available);
- New and high-quality renovated;
- Bright living room, 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms;
- Corner house with panoramic views and lots of privacy;
- Private attic room of approximately 16 m² on the attic floor;
- Luxurious and complete kitchen with Miele & Siemens appliances;
- Modern sanitary facilities with beautiful Hans Grohe taps;
- Turn-key delivery with, among other things, oak herringbone floors with full underfloor heating, luxury recessed and surface-mounted lighting (LED and dimmable), silent air conditioning units in the sleeping quarters and various custom cabinets;
- Interior doors with concealed hinges, magnetic closure and Bertram Beerbaum door fittings;
- Leasehold amounts to € 1,424.78 p/y - end of the period on August 31, 2050 - AB2000 - seller has applied for a switch to perpetual leasehold;
- Characteristic and rich monumental building from 1927;
- Prime location near the Zuidas, Beethovenstraat, Beatrixpark and Vondelpark;
- Sufficient parking space in the immediate vicinity and excellent accessibility by car and public transport;
- Active Owners Association - professional administrator and multi-year maintenance plan (MJOP);
- Service costs are approximately € 286 per month (approximately € 244 house + € 42 attic storage);
- Advance heating costs approximately € 430 per month;
- Wall, wall and ceiling insulation - energy label C;
- Declaration of non-occupancy of the owner applies;
- Project Notary Kasper Notary.
Read full description