Nicely living on the ground floor in the beloved Rivierenbuurt!
We are proud to offer this apartment of approximately 74 m2 located on the ground floor, close to the Europaplein in the Rivierenbuurt. You can refurbish and lay out this apartement entirely according to your taste.
The apartment currently has an ensuite living room with a (bed)room, a second (bed)room, bathroom, separate toilet and closed kitchen. This is a former rented apartment which needs to be renovated internally.
The apartement is located in the nicest part of the Rivierenbuurt. The Rijnstraat, Maasstraat, Scheldestraat and the Amsteldijk are within walking distance. There are lots of shops and boutiques, supermarkets, delicatessens, pleasant restaurants and cafés. Examples include Tap Zuid on the Maasstraat or Café Vrijdag on the Amsteldijk. In addition, the vibrant Pijp district is also within easy reach, of course. The neighbourhood boasts lots of good amenities, such as schools, childcare centres and sports associations. The closest park is the Martin L. King park located on the Amstel.
The building is easily accessible, either by car from the RAI exit (S109) and Amstel exit (S111) via the ring road or one of the various tram stops in the neighbourhood (lines 4, 12 and 25). The Amstel train station is within easy walking distance.
The apartment is located on leasehold land (City of Amsterdam). This concerns continuous ground lease (General Provisions 2000). The current period runs up to and including 2055. The yearly canon amounts € 846,78.
The Owners’ Association is currently established. That is the reason why there are no documents of the Owners’ Association available. The Owners’ Assocciations consists of 4 apartments.
- Ground floor: entrance, hall from which all rooms are accessible, closed kitchen at the front of the apartment, next to it is the living room ensuite with a first (bed)room, then through the hall you reach the second (bed)room which is located at the rear of the apartment, the bathroom is located on the left side of the apartment, and also the separate toilet and two storage cupboards are on the left side located.
* Home for renovation with lots of potential;
* Year of construction: 1930s;
* Floor space: 73.72 m2 (Measurement certificate NEN2580);
* Owners Association is currently being established;
* Located on leasehold ground (City of Amsterdam);
* Yearly canon amounts € 846,78;
* The apartment is being sold with an asbestos clause old age clause and an non-self-occupation clause;
Asking price: € 385.000,- (costs charged to the purchaser)
If you are interested in this home, please make an appointment via our office.
*Corona (Covid-19) Policy*
Because of the corona virus, we are obliged to strictly follow the current health guidelines of the RIVM for your and our health. The viewings are planned 1 on 1 per 15 minutes with a maximum of 3 people including broker, no hands are shaken and we keep an appropriate distance.
We understand that you may not want to leave the house due to the corona virus. If you would like to view this apartment, we offer a suitable solution. You can make an appointment with our office for a viewing, at the agreed time one of our brokers will contact you via Facetime or Whatsapp and will show you the apartment.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Read full description