** Live viewing: Join in in the Facebook page of the selling agent on Wednesday October 28th, 12.30 o'clock. **
On a quiet location, on the edge of the historical centre of Weesp is this pre-war built and totally modernized upper house with private entrance, spacious and light living room and 2 bedrooms.
- Appr. 76,5 m2 living space.
- It concerns a 3-room maisonnette; living- and bedroom floor are separated.
- Due to its pre-war year of construction there are pleasantly high ceilings and windows. This gives a nice spacious feeling inside.
- The property has been entirely modernized with a.o. a new kitchen and bathroom (2020).
* In a quiet residential area in an almost car-free street with just local traffic.
* On appr. 350 meters walking distance from the nice centre of Weesp and within 15 minutes cycling from the centre of Muiden.
* Bus stop at appr. 160 meter; with a good connection towards NS train station Weesp and the Amsterdam Arena. From NS-station Weesp there is a direct train connection to Amsterdam Central Station (17 minutes) and Schiphol (22 minutes).
* At appr. 450 mtrs. a small shopping centre with a.o. Albert Heijn, DEEN-supermarket, hair dresser, pharmacy and Gall&Gall.
* Ideal location towards arterial roads to amongst others Amsterdam, AMC, Schiphol airport, Almere, Utrecht and Hilversum.
* Private front door with staircase to the 1st floor.
* Hall with access to kitchen, living/dining room, bathroom and stairs to the 2nd floor.
* Spacious and pleasantly light living-/diningroom with a.o. wooden floor, open fire place, high windows, 2 built-in cupboards and patio doors to a wide balcony.
* Closed and recently renewed kitchen with various built-in appliances (5 years warranty) and access door to the balcony.
* Recently renovated bathroom with toilet, shower and built-in spotlights.
* On upper level there are 2 bedrooms, a walk in closet and a spacious front attic with central heating installation (2019),connection for laundry equipment and a lot of storage space.
* Bedroom 1 is equipped with a roof dormer with a nice view on the St. Laurens Church in the distance.
* Bedroom 2 has a roof dormer as well. It used to be the original bathroom; presently ideal as work- or children's room.
* Between the two bedrooms a practical walk in closet has been created.
In short; a wonderful modernized 3-room apartment with practical lay-out and in short distance from various facilities and arterial roads.
Read full description