Freedom, Peace, Space and Comfort. These are the key words that can best describe living on The Waayenberg Estate.
On the Veluwe, surrounded by grasslands and nature and on the edge of the beautiful village Epe is the NSW Estate The Waayenberg. On this NSW Estate of more than 6 hectares is the in classic style, newly built mansion The Orangerie.
With a living space of about 500 m2 this offers a unique opportunity to live in your own contemporary and stylish country house on a NSW Estate.
The Orangerie is ready for viewing and we are delighted to welcome you!
Good to know: Completion of the country house can totally be done according to the buyers own wishes, the purchase price includes a generous provision for this.
* “Outdoor living” yet also only a 10 minute bike-ride from the centre of Epe.
* On the edge of the Veluwe woods and 20 minutes away from the beautiful city Zwolle and also 20 minutes from Apeldoorn
* In the vicinity of both A28 and A50 and in less than an hour to Amsterdam or Utrecht
Layout country house
* Spacious hall with impressive staircase and indoor lift to the first floor
* Ravishing living area with high windows and French doors to your private garden
* Enough space to realize a large kitchen or a spacious bedroom with bathroom en-suite
* Good storage
* Large living space with several options, such as bedrooms in combination with, for example, a guest house or workspace
* Open space with many possibilities such as use as a gymnasium with wellness or extra bedrooms or workspace
* Technical room annex storage
* 4 private parking places directly in front of the Orangerie
* Possibility to buy two parking spaces in underground garage in main building
Living in Country House The Orangerie
* Living on a large estate, without having to worry about daily maintenance
* A lot of privacy, but also social contacts with other residents of the estate; 13 flats have been realised in the main building (built in 2020)
* All the luxury and convenience of new construction with low energy costs
* High standard finishing level
* Very generous provisional allocations for the installation of bathrooms and toilets, the purchase of window frames, interior doors and hinges and locks as well as for interior walls that have yet to be fitted, totalling €120,000.
* Complete freedom in choice of kitchen design, garden design, wallpaper/painting walls and floor coverings of your own choice, these items are not included in the purchase price.
In short: For those who love peace, space, privacy and want to live in luxury in a beautiful environment!
Read full description