* Virtual open house on Friday 10 September at 15.00 hrs. Registration via Funda or join in on the Facebook page of the selling agent on 10 September at 15.00 hrs.*
Freedom, peace, space and convenience. These are the key words that best describe living on The Waayenberg Estate.
On the Veluwe, surrounded by grasslands and nature and on the edge of the beautiful village Epe is the NSW Estate The Waayenberg. On this NSW Estate of more than 6 hectares is the in classic style, newly built mansion The Orangerie.
On the ground floor of the Orangerie a fantastic large and especially bright apartment has been realised with a large private garden all around, a lot of light and an impressive view over the countryside.
The apartment is ready to be viewed and we are happy to show it to you!
Good to know: Completion of the country house can totally be done according to the buyers own wishes, the purchase price includes a generous provision for this.
* “Outdoor living” yet also only a 10 minute bike-ride from the centre of Epe.
* On the edge of the Veluwe woods and 20 minutes away from the beautiful city Zwolle and also 20 minutes from Apeldoorn
* In the vicinity of both A28 and A50 and in less than an hour to Amsterdam or Utrecht
Living in The Orangerie
* Living on a large estate, without having to worry about daily maintenance
* A lot of privacy, but also social contacts with other residents of the estate; 13 flats have been realised in the main building (built in 2020)
* All the luxury and convenience of new construction with low energy costs
* 231 m2 Living space
*Spacious living room with lots of windows and doors to the private garden
* Private garden around the entire apartment (total ca. 450m2 garden)
* Semi open kitchen, to be fitted according to the buyer's choice. See presentation for different ideas
* Walk through to practical utility room
* Large free to divide space with possibility to realize three large bedrooms
* Two bathrooms, one very spacious
* Separate laundry room
* Indoor storage space
*Two parking places are available in front of the Orangerie
* High standard finishing level
* Very generous provisional allocations for the installation of bathrooms and toilets, the purchase of window frames, interior doors and hinges and locks as well as for interior walls that have yet to be fitted, totalling € 60,000.
* Complete freedom in choice of kitchen design, garden design, wallpaper/painting and floor covering of own choice, these items, items still to be carried out, are not included in the purchase price
In short: for those who love peace, space, privacy and also want to live on one floor and in luxury in a beautiful environment!
Read full description