Please be advised that the price of this property starts at 500.000,=
Live in a wonderful location between the Groot Hertoginnelaan and the Ieplaan.
Would you like to live in a spacious ground floor apartment with three bedrooms on the intermediate level at the front, in a lovely living environment, centrally located close to the Reinkenstraat, Frederik Hendriklaan and the Fahrenheitstraat? Then make sure you come and view this characteristic apartment on a freehold plot with a room and suite, a lovely sunny south-facing back garden and a cellar.
- The apartment needs modernising but has plenty of potential to become a lovely apartment
- Situated in the Bomenbuurt, at walking distance from the Fahrenheitstraat and public transport
- The beach, sea and dunes are at cycling distance
- A living area of 132 mē in accordance with the branch measurement standard NEN 2580
- Construction year 1909
- Electricity: 4 groups
- Heating by way of gas heaters, hot water via the boiler and close-in boiler.
- Wooden window frames with double glazing
- Aluminium sliding doors with double glazing
- Building inspection report present
- Energy label G (provisional)
- Freehold plot
- 3/7th share of the Owner's Association, monthly contribution of 180, 7,664.73 in the books as of 7 May 2020
- Protected cityscape
- Also see our film about the area
- Terms and conditions of sale apply
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model
- An inheritance clause applies
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale due to the year of construction
Entrance at street level: enclosed hallway, the hall has a flagstone floor, there is a simple shower and simple toilet with a washbasin.
The kitchen is equipped with a block counter top with an oven, four-burner gas stove, extractor fan, fridge with freezer compartment and a gas heater. The kitchen also provides access to the cellar though a hatch and it is where you will find the electric boiler.
The living/dining room features a lovely ornamental ceiling, an original en-suite room with sliding doors, stained-glass details and built-in cupboards and there is veneer block parquet flooring. There is a bay window at the front and sliding doors at the rear with access to the sunny south-facing back garden with an unobstructed view of plenty of greenery.
The hall has a built-in cupboard with storage space under the stairs. The fuse box is in the spacious front room which has veneer block parquet flooring.
You reach the 1st floor by way of the landing steps: there is a washbasin cabinet hanging on the landing. The spacious front room is lovely and light.
Stairs to 2nd floor: there is also a washbasin cabinet hanging on the landing and there is a skylight window. The third bedroom has a built-in cupboard and laminate flooring.
Interested in this house? Please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section N, number 8141 A1.
TRANSFER: Can be quick
Read full description