This beautiful villa is located in the Trompenberg/Kannesheuvelpark district, it was built by the renowned architect C.de Groot in 1910 and is a delightfully positioned detached country house. The property comes with a garage and outbuildings, the garden offers a large degree of privacy and gives sunshine throughout the day.
The villa maintains the traditional grandeur with the original detailed masonry, oak doors and stained glassed windows in the main stairwell. The house is spacious throughout giving the whole house a light and airy feel, with the garden facing rooms giving lovely panoramic views of the garden and adjoining plots. This is a unique property which gives you the feel of being in the country and surrounded by nature while being a short distance from the centre of Hilversum.
• Entrance, porch & Toilet
• Spacious hallway with access to living-dining room, kitchen and study
• Access to the wine cellar (approx. 18 m2)
• Study (approx. 17 m2) with original fireplace
• Living room (ca.30 m2) with original travertine fireplace and round bay window
• Dining room (ca. 17 m2) annex garden room with a direct opening to the spacious terrace
• Garden terrace
• Spacious kitchen with built-in appliances
• Pantry with back entrance and storage room
• Via staircase to landing
• 2 balconies
• Shower room with fixed washbasin
• Large master bedroom with fitness room
• 2nd bedroom with pantry and balcony
• 3rd spacious
• 4th spacious bedroom with original fireplace
• Toilet with shower
• Laundry room
• Open attic space suitable for creating 3 bedrooms and a bathroom
• An ideal space for an au pair or a separate flat
The villa is located within walking distance of the Corversbos, Spanderswoud and the Godelindeschool (a superb secondary school only 5 minutes cycling distance), in the middle of a leafy area with access to a number of sports facilities including golf and tennis ('t Melkhuisje).
The villa is situated on a private plot surrounded by greenery with complete privacy.
The zoning plan allows for annexes and outbuildings (approx. 50m2) and home office, and it is not a listed monument building.
Subject to owner approval.
Living space : 367 m2
Cellar : 18 m2
Built outside space : 18 m2
External space : 34 m2
Contents : 1,337 m3
Municipality Hilversum, section C, number 1459, size 20.29 are.
Read full description