Located in the Stadshart of Amstelveen, furnished 3 ROOM CORNER APARTMENT on the ground floor with a balcony facing east. The apartment is part of the well-maintained complex with elevator and private parking at the front. The Stadshart is characterized by a large diversity of shops (including a large Albert Heijn, Bijenkorf, various clothing stores). Also there is more than enough of culture (Schouwburg Amstelveen, music, library and art) and various cafes and restaurants with terraces. Also the bus station is on one minute walking distance.
Living area approximately 78 m˛, year of construction 1960.
Classification: entrance, spacious hall with meter cupboard and access to all rooms as well as a cupboard with laundry facilities. Separate toilet area. Spacious and bright living room situated at the rear side. Because of the additional side window, due to the coorner situation, extra light enters this room. Large bedroom at the front of the apartment, second bedroom at the rear side. The second bedroom is connected through double doors with the living and gives access to the East-facing terrace. Modern kitchen with several (built-in) equipment such as an electric cooking hob, extractor, refrigerator/ freezer, microwave, dishwasher and boiler. The bathroom is modern and fitted with a bath/ shower, wash basin, design radiator, wall closet and second toilet. A storage room, with electricity, is situated in the basement of the apartment building.
- The apartment is offered fully furnished.
- Minimum rental period one year.
- Bank guarantee / deposit: two months rent.
- The monthly rent is excluding advance payment heating of € 100,- per month and excluding water, electricity, cable television and internet.
- Possibility for parking space in front of the building, rent € 100,- per month.
- Rental subject to owner’s prior consent.
Read full description