Are you looking for an apartment to furnish entirely by and for yourself? Do you want to live in a prime location at the Rembrandtpark in Amsterdam-west? Do you want to look out over the greenery from the balcony? Then Nachtwachtlaan 345 is really ment for you!
Features for Nachtwachtlaan 345:
- Located on the 4th floor
- completely to be renovated to your own taste
- balcony located on the east
- 2 external storage rooms
- 1 parking space in the basement
Is Nachtwachtlaan 345 really something for you?
In combination with the photos, we give you a brief impression of this house below.
This former rental home is now available for you!
The apartment is located in Rembrandt Residences, on the 4th floor. The residential complex is located within the ring A10, at the Rembrandtpark, just a few minutes by bike from the Vondelpark and the center of Amsterdam (including via Surinameplein and Overtoom) and is conveniently located for public transport and roads. The apartment can be renovated to your own taste!
This 2-room apartment has a spacious hall, a great living room, half open kitchen and access to the east-facing balcony. A good-sized bedroom on the east side, bathroom with sink, shower and washing machine connection and a separate toilet with fountain.
Furthermore, the apartment has its own parking space in the closed parking garage below and in addition to a storage room in the basement, there is also a second smaller storage room on the floor itself.
- delivery in consultation, can be done quickly;
- east-facing balcony;
- parking space in basement;
- 2 storage rooms;
- ground lease surrendered until 2094
- request for transfer requested by seller in time, transferable to buyer
- a 2-year anti-speculation clause applies
- the purchase contract includes an old-age, asbestos and non-self-occupancy clause
- Service costs house: € 130.68 per month excluding heating costs of € 87.65
- Service costs parking space: €22.09 per month
- Permanent Project Notary: Veenhof Notariaat in Amsterdam
Read full description