Spacious (ca. 118m2) apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sunny terrace, and underground storage in the prestigious Nassaubuurt.
This elegant flat is situated in an historic turn of the century townhouse that was converted into a small-scale (4 apartments) complex, including the addition of a lift, in 2000. The location is a perennial favourite among locals and expats alike - a peaceful residential neighbourhood, yet just a few minutes’ walk from the vibrant Buurtschap 2005 area (Denneweg/Lange Voorhout), where the city’s best shops and restaurants are to be found. Conveniently nearby are parks, international institutions and schools, plus public transport as well as the city centre and seaside. There is ample on-street parking, and the entrance to major motorways is less than 2 km away.
The imposing main entrance opens to a large central vestibule where a lift or stairway, illuminated by a huge leaded glass window, ascends to the first floor.
Past the front door of the apartment is a large living/dining room with herringbone-patterned parquet flooring, original mantel, and sliding doors framed by built-in cupboards. Overlooking the back is the open kitchen, featuring integrated appliances and a wall of oversized windows. A hallway with a separate wc plus washbasin leads to a bedroom/study with a balcony, and an adjoining bathroom with walk-in shower and washbasin. Adjacent to the living area facing the front is the main bedroom, featuring a bay window, and a 2nd bathroom with shower, washbasin, and separate laundry/storage.
Extras include a communal cellar and a private underground storage space.
- Imposing building in a protected cityscape district, converted to 4 individual apartments in 2000;
- Interior space ca. 118 m2; lofty (ca. 4 meter high) ceilings;
- ¼ Share in the Active Homeowners Association registered with the Chamber of Commerce;
- Communal cellar with private individual storage space;
- Situated in a quiet residential neighbourhood characterised by beautiful houses and apartments;
- Also ideal as a pied-a-terre;
- Older construction, materials, and non-occupancy (apartment was formerly a rental unit) disclaimers will be included in the NVM purchase agreement;
- Dimensions are indicative; see floor plans
Read full description