Ready and immediately accessible two-room apartment with sunny roof terrace located on the Nassaukade within walking distance of the Jordaan!
The apartment is ideally situated in relation to both the center (Jordaan, canal belt), Oud-West (the Hallen) and, for example, the Vondelpark but also the Westergasterrein. Within walking distance of various restaurants such as De Waterkant and nice shops. Various tram / metro and bus connections are within walking or cycling distance. You are also in about 5 to 10 minutes by car on the A-10 ring road.
LAYOUT (see also floor plans)
The apartment is located on the top floor of the building. You enter the house via the common staircase. The spacious living room is very light through the windows and the skylights in the roof. The open kitchen is fully equipped: dishwasher, 4-burner gas cooker, combi microwave / oven, stainless steel extractor hood, fridge with freezer compartment and plenty of storage. The house is well laid out so you have a separate room where the CV is located and where a washer-dryer is located. The open living room also gives access to the bathroom. In the neat bathroom there is a shower, toilet and sink with mirror and bathroom furniture.
Unique to this apartment is the roof terrace of no less than 33 m². That is accessible via the common staircase. The roof terrace belongs to the apartment and is not shared with the other residents.
- available immediately
- Surface area of approximately 43 m² (NEN-2580 measurement report available)
- Spacious roof terrace (approx. 33 m²)
- Washer-dryer combination present
- Property is delivered unfurnished
- Rental agreement for a maximum of two years
- Deposit of 1 month
- Your (joint) gross monthly income is at least 3x the rental price (this amounts to € 4,200)
- You have a fixed income from employment or from your own company
- Smoking and pets are not allowed
- Guarantee from parents is not accepted by the lessor
- Students are therefore not eligible
Read full description