Entire building! Comprising 4 individual units and spanning a total of ca. 450sqm (including the communal stairwell), the ground-level duplex includes a west-facing, ca. 50 sqm garden
The property is comprised of:
Nassaukade 41-H Basement and ground floor, ca. 137 sqm with a west-facing garden (unoccupied)
Nassaukade 41-1 1st floor, 3-room unit, ca. 69sqm with a balcony (rented)
Nassaukade 41-2 2nd floor, 2-room unit, ca. 69sqm with a balcony (unoccupied)
Nassaukade 41-3 3rd floor/4th floors 4-room unit ca. 95 sqm (rented)
The rooms on the 4th floor (study, bedroom and hall) are connected to the 3th floor by a staircase.
The property also has approx. 16sqm of general space.
The property offers excellent long-term potential for both commercial purposes and residential use: either through remodeling or at the end of the rental contract terms. The total ground lease for the entire building until 2024 amounts to just ca. €1,438 per year. As of 2024, the everlasting lease amount will be ca. €6,300 per year. Everlasting settlement of the ground lease set at €223,000.
The building will be conveyed with the existing rental contracts in place.
• Quay will be designated a 30km/p/h zone
• Timely application for the everlasting ground lease offer
• Not a listed heritage property/monument
• Not a protected cityscape
• Beautiful 1900s architecture
• Existing foundation
• This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera, nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
• The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
Situated on Nassaukade opposite Brouwersgracht, in a highly sought-after area on the edge of Jordaan Quarter.
Excellent connectivity by public transportation, in immediate proximity to several tram and bus stops. Central Station is within 5 minutes' cycling distance.
Haarlemmerdijk and Noordermarkt, with countless shops and restaurants, are within walking distance, as is Westerpark.
Currently no waiting list for a parking permit, ample curbside parking available.
This stretch of Nassaukade will be redeveloped and become a 30 km/p/h zone.
Read full description