IN THE CITY CENTRE SITUATED PARTLY FURNISHED AND WELL RENOVATED FANTASTIC MONUMENTAL FAMILY HOUSE WITH 6 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS, LARGE BASEMENT AND A 17 METERS DEEP GARDEN WITH A GARAGE. ON WALKING DISTANCE FROM PLEIN 1813, THE SHOPS OF THE DENNEWEG, PUBLIC TRANSPORT AND SCHOOLS.
entrance, monumental hall with classic oak wooden panelling, toilet with washbasin, front room (approx. 508 x 465), luxurious live-in kitchen with all appliances (approx. 556 x 500) and pantry area.
beautiful oak staircase to
landing, toilet with washbasin, spacious room over whole width of the house with open fire place and parquet floors, large bedroom at the back with terrace, ensuite with new shower room with wash basin, 2nd bedroom.
landing with sky light, toilet, back room (approx. 326 x 443) , side room (approx.430 x 345) with walk-in closet, front room (approx. 600 x 500) with closets, side room (approx. 378 x 347), modern bathroom with bath, separate shower and double wash basin.
Beautiful, very large and sunny backyard of 17 meters deep and 10 meters wide with detached freestanding garage with back entrance. The house has a large basement as well.
- in the city centre, close to the shops of the Denneweg, restaurants, cafes and public transport
- historical building with lots of original details and ornaments
- approx. 309 m2
- wooden frames with double glazed windows
- central heating (gas)
- 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- available 1st of August 2021
- worth a visit!
General terms and conditions:
- rental price excluding utilities
- deposit: one month rent
- standard NVM rental contract, minimum one year
Read full description