Beautiful and light 2-room corner apartment (approx. 43 m2) with sunny balcony (5 m2) on the west. The apartment is on the fourth / top floor. From the balcony you have a beautiful view of the residential area. The apartment is accessible by elevator and has its own bicycle shed in the basement.
The house is located within cycling distance of the city center of Amstelveen. In addition, the lively shopping center Groenhof is within walking distance of the house. The highways Beneluxlaan and A9 towards A10 / A2 are in the vicinity and also easily accessible. There are many sports and leisure options nearby. The Sportlaan tram stop, line 25, is a few minutes' walk from the apartment complex.
Hall with access to the bicycle shed, elevator and staircase, mailboxes and doorbells.
The apartment is close to the lift and at the beginning of the gallery, which is great. As soon as you enter your apartment you experience the light appearance and pleasant view. A nice living room with access to the sunny balcony on the west with an open kitchen with separate kitchen equipment and a handy worktop where you can also eat.
In the hall are 3 closets, and from the hall you have access to the bedroom and the bathroom with shower, sink, toilet and connection for washing machine.
- Light wooden floors in the living room and hall;
- Apartment has been recently painted;
- Fully plastic frames and double glazing;
- Free parking in front of the building;
- Spacious and green view from the living room and the balcony;
- Living on the top floor, so no upstairs neighbors;
- Nefit central heating boiler, rent € 38.82 per month, lease expires ™ 2026;
- Healthy VVE, professional management, the monthly contribution is € 151.18 per month;
- In short: A cozy & bright apartment in a great location!
Read full description