*This property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker*
Beautiful and well-maintained 3-room maisonette apartment with a living area of over 81 m2 (measurement report available), spacious balcony and separate storage room on the ground floor. The luxurious bathroom was completely renovated and enlarged in 2019. The apartment is located close tot the Sloterplas directly at the end of the Lelylaan, so with tram line 1 you are in the center of Amsterdam in no time.
The spot is really good and offers so much extra in terms of price-quality ratio; Sloterplas with marina for water sports enthusiasts, lots of greenery and nature for joggers and recreationists, Sloterpark swimming pool with a 50-meter competition pool and 5 hectares of outdoor area, for culture enthusiasts De Meervaart theater is within walking distance, as is Osdorpplein for your daily shopping with a diversity of shops, not to mention a restaurant with a terrace on the lake. Excellent public transport connection and you can easily reach the A4, A9 and A10 by car.
With the elevator you go to the second floor entrance; meter cupboard, hall, at the front of the house the neat semi-open kitchen, toilet and at the rear of the house the spacious bright living room with access to the balcony over the full width of the apartment. Upper floor; landing, two spacious bedrooms and in the middle the luxurious extra spacious bathroom with walk-in shower. The storage room (5.3 m2) is located on the ground floor.
- healthy and active VvE with professional manager
- VvE contribution € 245.36 p / m advance heating costs € 67.06 p / m, window washing € 6.71 p / m
- tax-deductible ground lease € 99.37 per year, end of the period 07/31/2037
- application for perpetual leasehold has already been submitted and can be taken over by the buyer
(indication to buy off totall perpetual leasehold after 31-07-2037 only € 2,551)
- block heating with individual heat meters
- Rent boiler € 13.55 p / m can be taken
- public parking 10 meters away
- around green areas and water sports facilities
- public transport, swimming pool, theater and shops within walking distance
- starters on the housing market (aged up to 35 years) do not have to pay transfer tax for this
apartment (consult your purchase broker)
- notary, by choice off the buyer within the municipality of Amsterdam.
Viewings only by appointment in the order of receipt of the request; Wednesday April 21 and Thursday April 22.
Viewings in accordance with the latest corona regulations:
- Maximum of two people
- Five feet distance
- Mouth mask necessary/demanded
Read full description