ENGLISH TRANSLATION: *THIS PROPERTY IS LISTED BY A MVA CERTIFIED EXPAT BROKER*
VARIOUS LUXURIOUS GROUND FLOOR APARTMENTS WITH A VARIETY OF LIVING SURFACES, WALL FINISHING AND LAMINATE FLOOR!
This luxury apartment is located on the ground floor. The apartment complex has a very central and quiet location, close to the Groenhof shopping center, the Stadshart Amstelveen with numerous restaurants, shops, theatre, public transport connections (bus and tram) and various roads (A2, A4, A9 and A10 ring road). The Amsterdamse Bos, the Amstelveense Poel, golfclub and other sportfacilities are also nearby.
The apartment has a size of approximately 100 m².
Through the private entrance you get access to the apartment. The spacious living room is approximately 48 m² and has an open kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with Etna appliances such as fridge, induction hob and oven. The bathroom has a walk-in, toilet and sink. In the hall you'll find a separate toilet. Most apartments are equipped with an outside sunscreen and have a nice view over the garden that belongs to the complex. The garden cannot be used individually.
The apartment also includes a parking space in the parking basement of € 60.00 per month. The costs of the parking place are not included in the offered rental price.
Good to know:
- There are more apartments available on the ground floor of this complex. Each apartment has a different location, livingspace and renting price. Please ask for all options.
- Income requirement: 2x monthly rent as gross monthly income, if there is equity, a different assessment can be discussed.
- Minimum rental period of two years;
- Property is not furnished;
- Minimum two months deposit;
- Rent is exclusive of user costs (namely use of water, electricity, internet, television, local tax etc.);
- Parking place in the private parking
- Delivery can be quick
- Energylabel A
- Servicecosts € 60 each month
Interested? We would be glad to make an appointment for a viewing at a for you suitable time.
The photos / artist impressions are only considered as an impression and are from similar or identical houses;
Read full description