Characteristic houseboat located on the stately Nicolaas Witsenkade in the center of Amsterdam.
The ship called "Tempo Doeloe" was built in 1921 as a motor cargo ship and has been renovated to a modern comfortable house while retaining authentic details.
The Nicolaas Witsenkade is a quiet and green street, located within walking distance of Leidseplein and the Albert Cuyp market.
Via the spacious hardwood entrance you enter the attractive, authentic wheelhouse of the ship.
The barge consists of a spacious living room with a fireplace and a beautiful wooden floor.
The open kitchen is equipped with all desirable equipment.
The hallway gives access to two bedrooms, both with a wooden floor and handy fitted wardrobes.
The spacious bathroom consists of a toilet, shower, spacious bath with an upper skylight.
In the hallway there is various storage space for, among other things, the washing machine and dryer. There is also extra storage space under the wheelhouse.
The various side and skylights allow a lot of light to enter the ship.
A terrace has been constructed on the fore deck of the ship.
- Permanent berth located on a beautiful quay in the center of Amsterdam;
- Mooring fee 2020: € 1408,-;
- Steel motor ship;
- Beautiful light entry on both sides and through additional skylights;
- The specified measurements are not according to the NEN2580 standard, as it concerns a boat;
- Short waiting time for a parking permit.
Read full description