Beautifully renovated and well-configured ground-floor duplex spanning over 219 sqm with a large living space on the raised ground-floor level. This home is situated in a sophisticated townhouse that is nearly 7 meters wide and features an elegant entrance.
Encompassing two bright and well laid-out levels. The raised ground-floor level has a spacious living room and an open-plan kitchen. In addition to smooth wall finishes, this level features light cast flooring, a luxury, fully-equipped kitchen and a large glass facade with French doors to the terrace. To the interior is a guestroom/ study which also opens to the terrace. The raised ground-floor level offers a stunning view of Singelgracht.
Comfortable stairs lead from the hall to the bedroom floor. This level has a practical layout with four spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is also a large storage room and laundry and ample wardrobe space.
One of the bedrooms also opens to the adjacent stairwell of the neighboring building. As such, this space can also have an independent, private entrance.
The property is in turn-key condition.
• Freehold property
• Renovated in 2018
• Fully equipped, luxury kitchen
• Two full bathrooms
• Underfloor heating on the raised ground-floor level and in the basement
• Active HOA, professionally managed by VVE Beheer Amsterdam
• Access off Nicolaas Witsenkade and Huidekoperstraat
• This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera, nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
• The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
A wonderful, central location away from the masses of the city center, between popular Utrechtsestraat and De Pijp.
Excellent connectivity, Noord/Zuidlijn metro stop within walking distance, trams 4, 7 and 10 stop nearby and quick and easy access to the A10 beltway.
Situated on Singelgracht with a full range of amenities on Utrechtsestraat and across from Albert Cuyp market.
Nicolaas Witsenkade itself is a quiet street with mostly local traffic only.
For more information, floorplan and brochure visit our website!
Read full description