Looking for a beautiful and elegant mansion where practically everything has been renovated?
Come and take a look at this stunning, exquisitely renovated classic 3-storey mansion with a sunny, newly landscaped front and back garden and basement in a sought-after street in Duinoord.
The solar panels, insulated roof, insulated floor and new window frames with double glazing make living in this beautiful house a real pleasure.
Situated in a quiet and beloved street in Duinoord in the centre of the city, near the shops on Frederik Hendriklaan and Reinkenstraat and 15 minutes by bike from the city centre, the beach, the harbour and the dunes.
Public transport brings you quickly to the city and the train station.
What you definitely want to know about this beautiful mansion
- Usable area is 233 m2 according to the 2580 NEN standard
- Beautiful oak parquet floors throughout the house
- Incredibly luxurious new kitchen (Siemens) from September 2019
- New wooden window frames with double glazing
- Insulated floor with Tonzon and foil underneath
- Central-heating boiler with solar water heater, Atag, construction year: 2011
- Hot, boiling and chilled sparkling water in the kitchen with a quooker
- Solar panels on the roof to heat the solar water heater
- Insulated (warm) roof from 2012
- Very extensive electrical installation with 20 groups and 5 earth leakage circuit breakers
- Smoke detectors installed
- The front of the house was painted at the end of 2020
- The back of the house was painted in March 2021
- Building inspection report available
- All wall lights will be left in place
- Most areas feature recessed LED lighting
- Energy label D
- Intercom on the 1st and 2nd floor
- Two luxury bathrooms with floor heating
- Freehold plot
- Construction year 1906
- State-protected cityscape of Duinoord
- Also see our film about the area;
- Terms and conditions of sale apply;
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model;
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale
due to the year of construction.
You enter this stately mansion through the front garden and walk into a spacious hall with beautiful marble floor. Next you enter the corridor with original granito floor.
Step inside a beautiful room and suite with original stained glass sliding doors and 4 built-in cabinets. The front room has beautiful ornamental ceilings and lovely radiator flues. Both living rooms feature high-end oak herringbone parquet floor with piping.
In the back of the house you will find a beautiful open newly renovated luxury kitchen. Central to this beautiful kitchen is a cooking island with a large ceramic worktop with a built-in induction hob and free-hanging extractor fan of the brand Wave. The kitchen block also contains a built-in dishwasher, 2 combi steam ovens, one with microwave and a beautiful American stainless steel fridge.
Beautifully newly landscaped back garden with beautiful ceramic tiles and a spacious deck. This lovely garden includes lighting, a watering system and new wooden cabinet.
Luxury wall-mounted tiled toilet with hand basin.
Large bright front room with wide bay window that offers an unobstructed view of the Nicolaistraat. This room also boasts a beautiful ornamental ceiling. The side room at the front of the house has a large built-in cupboard. Large back room. This makes a perfect dressing room that you can access both from the back room and the hallway.
The large luxurious first bathroom is located in the rear of the house. This lightly tiled bathroom has a spacious bath and a separate walk-in shower with a rain shower. The bathroom also features a wide hand basin unit and floor heating.
Separate wall-mounted tiled toilet with hand basin.
Large bright landing.
Spacious laundry room at the front with connections for a washing machine and dryer, the central-heating boiler and the solar water heater.
Large front room with built-in cupboard and front balcony. Large back room with deep built-in cupboard and large back terrace.
Second luxurious bathroom with shower, toilet and hand basin.
The storage room is very conveniently located between the 2 bedrooms. From this storage room you can also access the roof with the solar panels.
Interested in this property? Please contact your NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interest and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section N, number 5532
TRANSFER: in consultation
Read full description