Unique four-storey town house from 2001 on a quiet street in the heart of the centre of The Hague with two large sunny terraces and private, covered parking space.
This well-maintained house has a large kitchen, a charming living room with oak floor, a modern bathroom and three bedrooms.
Perfect location in the centre of The Hague, at walking distance from many restaurants, shops, nightlife, the new Amare theatre and good public transport. Not far from the stations The Hague CS & HS and the arterial roads.
What you definitely want to know about Nieuwe Havendwarsstraat 17:
- Private, covered parking space directly behind the house included in purchase price
- Surface area of 137 m2 in accordance with the branch measurement standard NEN 2580
- Two sunny terraces with electric awnings
- Hardwood window frames with double glazing
- Central-heating boiler, construction year 2016, brand Remeha Calenta
- Electricity: 5 groups and earth leakage circuit breaker
- Intercom system on 1st floor
- Owner's Association: 14/509 share
- Owner's Association contribution is €111.78 per month
- Paintwork was recently carried out on the front (June 2021)
- Protected cityscape of the city centre (the Ambachtsschool from 1908 is part of the Owner's Association)
- Construction year 2001
- Perpetual leasehold issued, perpetual ground lease
- Also see our film about the area
- Terms and conditions of sale apply
- The sales agreement to be drawn up will be in accordance with the NVM model
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale due to the
due to the year of construction.
You enter the house in a hall from where you walk straight into the spacious kitchen. At the front there is a spacious dining area. At the rear is a modern L-shaped kitchen unit with composite worktop and built-in appliances. The appliances consist of a dishwasher, a five-burner gas hob, extractor hood and a combination oven/microwave. Also, the freestanding fridge/freezer (2018) will remain in the property.
There is a large utility room behind the kitchen. From this storage room, you can reach your private parking space through the back door.
In the hallway you will find the fuse box and a tiled toilet with hand basin.
Large U-shaped living-dining room with beautiful continuous oak flooring. At the front is a small bay window. At the rear there is a lovely sunny terrace situated on the southeast with electric awning.
Large bedroom at the front over the full width of the house with fitted wardrobes. This bedroom has beautiful wooden plank flooring.
Modern light tiled bathroom with a bath, shower, hand basin unit, toilet, towel radiator and connection for the washing machine.
Lovely 2nd sunny terrace on the southeast with electric awning.
Landing with deep cupboard where the central-heating boiler is stored.
There are two spacious rooms on this floor.
Interested in this property? Please contact your NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interest and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section G, number 5194 A20.
TRANSFER: in consultation
Read full description