***Live viewing: Join in on the Facebook page of the selling agent on June 4th 12.30 hrs. ***
Generous semi-detached property at the edge of the residential area called ’t Spiegel with a spacious ground floor and a wonderful sunny garden. An ideal family home with parking place on private plot.
- 201 m2 Living space.
- 335 m2 Plot size .
- Located in the charming residential area ‘t Spiegel and surrounded by beautiful classy villa's.
- Spacious lower ground floor with a.o. a large kitchen-diner and a large indoor store room or scullery - also to be converted as a work room!
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Wonderful sunny garden and parking possibility on private plot.
- A constructional approved property, for more clarity!
* At the edge of ’t Spiegel in a nice street
* Both on front- as well as backside plenty of privacy
* In walking distance from two NS-train stations and Bussum centre.
* Also several schools, playground, sports clubs and a large nature area in less than 5 minutes cycling.
* Spacious entrance
* Very generous and bright Z-shape living room with wooden floor and open fire place
* Kitchen diner at the front side with various build-in appliances, practical staircase- cupboard and room for a large (dinner)table.
* Former garage, presently used as indoor storage room / scullery. With modification also to be utilized as work room.
* Utility room with washing machine connection and practical shower. Plenty of possibilities!
* Landing with access to 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, build-in cabinet, 2nd small bathroom and staircase to the 2nd floor.
* Entire floor provided with a continuous laminate flooring.
* Large bedroom in L-shape, with fixed wardrobe at the front side.
* Second good bedroom at the back side, ideal as work-/children's room.
* Spacious bathroom with bath tub, wash basin and window for light and air.
* 2nd Small bathroom with shower and wash basin.
* Practical cabinet under the stairs.
* Surprising attic floor or 4th bedroom with Velux roof windows, modesty panels and location for Central Heating Boiler.
* Possibility to create an additional bed room.
* Fine back garden with plenty of sun where the existing espalier trees guarantee optimum privacy in summer time.
* Existence of sunshade and small wooden shed.
* Spacious front garden with parking on own private plot.
* Small overhang with bicycle space.
In short: Given the lay out on the ground floor with a lot of living space and possibility for separated residential functions, combined with the number of bedrooms and the location an ideal family home!
Read full description