Unique high-quality finished studio apartment of approximately 36 m˛ located in the heart of the city!
NOT FOR SHARING !
At the request of the landlord, it is not possible to rent this property to divisors. Divisors means students or friends who rent the property jointly. Also, the cohabitation of two or more (highly skilled) colleagues is not possible. A set, a couple or a family will be eligible for this property.
The entrance of the apartment is on the first floor. The hallway gives access to the the spacious living / bedroom. The balcony of approximately 6 m˛ can be entered through this room. The luxurious open kitchen is also situated in this room. It is equipped with a 4-burner induction hob, a dishwasher, a fridge with freezer, a combi oven / microwave, a stainless steel extractor hood and a natural stone worktop. Through the hall you have access to the bathroom, which is equipped with a toilet, a sink and a spacious walk-in shower. There is also a separate cupboard for the washing machine and dryer.
The apartment is located the heart of Amsterdam. In the vicinity, there are numerous stores, restaurants cafes and several museums. The apartment is well accessible via public transport. There are several bus and tram stops within walking distance. Additionally, the Central Station, Rokin, Magna Plaza and Dam square are within walking distance.
The apartment is newly renovated (2020). The kitchen and bathroom were renewed. All walls and ceilings have been plastered and painted. Additionally, a new floor was laid and new lightening plus curtains were installed. The apartment is fully double glazed.
- Not suitable for sharers;
- Two months deposit;
- Rent is exclusive of G / W / L;
- Minimum rental period is 1 year, no maximum.
Pay attention! We urge you to observe the following precautions during the viewing!
1) We don't shake hands;
2) Keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters (two arm lengths) from each other;
3) We receive a maximum of 3 people in the house at the same time;
4) Arrive on time and contact us if you are late;
5) Do not touch anything during your visit;
6) Stay at home and cancel the viewing if you have a cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or elevation.
Read full description