Nieuwevaart 99 Center
Characteristic loft house of 176 m² on the ground floor in an industrial building (the "De Hooghte" Building on the Hoogte Kadijk 27-39) with its own garage, a beautiful historic view of the Scheepvaartmuseum and a boat in front of the door.
This beautiful residential object is situated on a quiet road on private land in a beautiful, historic part of Amsterdam with many museums, cafes and restaurants within walking distance.
Own starter; tour portal; very spacious living room with cast iron pillars; open kitchen with extensive kitchen line and, among other things, three ovens and 6-burner SMEG gas stove; sliding wardrobe to indoor study; separate and lockable corridor with wardrobe; toilet; tiled L-shaped storage for stock and installation of washing machine; bathroom with granito floor with underfloor heating, bath, double sink, toilet, walk-in shower and towel radiator; access to garage; first bedroom; second corridor with sliding cupboard wall; second bedroom with access to loggia / terrace, adjacent to inner garden; third bedroom with underfloor heating and door to loggia / terrace.
This house has its own garage with an automatic door in the parking garage of the complex including storage space because of the L-shaped design. This garage is directly accessible through the inside of the house, which is really unique in the center of Amsterdam.
- House completed in 1996 to current residents
- The building was originally built in 1896
- Small-scale complex with 21 apartments
- Beautiful ceiling height of 2.65 m
- Electric awning at loggia/terrace
- Floors largely sleek with solid jatoba parquet flooring
- Heating and hot water via Nefit Topline Aquapower HRC30 / CW6 plus II combi boiler from 2015
- House equipped with double glazing
- Underfloor heating in bathroom
- In 2017, the building was painted outside
- Energy label B
- Fiber optic connection not (yet) available, but a maximum of 500 Mb / s at this address via cable
- Service costs € 193 per month
- Own land
- Good and solid HOA
The environment and accessibility
The apartment is located in the popular Plantage-Kadijkenbuurt in the historic center of Amsterdam near Artis and the Entrepotdok. This neighbourhood is known for its authentic, village-like atmosphere in a green and watery environment.
All the comforts of the city are within easy reach, such as a wide choice of restaurants and cafes, but also the Scheepvaartmuseum, Marineterrein, Nemo, Hortus Botanicus, Brouwerij 't IJ and the Wertheimpark including tennis court are in the immediate vicinity.
The accessibility is optimal, the apartment is located near the IJ-tunnel and Piet Heintunnel, which ensures easy access to the ring road A10.
There are several tram and bus connections nearby (tram lines 9 and 14 and bus 22, 48 and 759). The Central Station is within walking distance.
€ 1,050,000 k.k.
Read full description