Spacious 95 m2 attractive 4/5 room ground floor residence with intermediate levels at the rear from 1906 with lovely city garden and shed. The house was renovated in 2014 with new window frames with double glazing (energy label D) and beautiful pinewood flooring. In 2021 new synthetic window frames with HR++ glazing were installed at the front.
Cosy living room with modern open Bruynzeel kitchen, modern bathroom and 3 bedrooms.
The unobstructed views at the rear and front of the house are an added bonus.
This beautiful property is located in a quiet street opposite a large playground in the district Valkenboskwartier/Regentessekwartier within walking distance of nice restaurants and various shops of the Weimarstraat and Regentesseplein. Public transport is nearby. The beach and the city centre of The Hague are just a few minutes by bike.
What you definitely want to know about Noorderbeekdwarsstraat 37:
- A living area of 95 m² in accordance with the branch measurement standard NEN 2580
- Full renovation in 2014
- New synthetic window frames from 2021 with HR++ glass at the front
- New wooden window frames from 2014 with double glazing at the back
- Beautiful pine wood flooring throughout the residence
- Extensive fuse box with 11 fuses and 3 earth leakage circuit breakers
- Central heating boiler, brand Intergas, construction year 2005
- Building inspection report present
- Energy label D
- Recently activated Owner's Association, 1/2 share, contribution €73.39 per month
- Construction year 1906
- Freehold plot
- Municipal protected Valkenboskwartier cityscape
- Also see our film about the area
- Terms and conditions of sale apply
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale due to the construction year
the deed of sale due to the year of construction.
You enter this fantastic ground floor residence in a hallway with beautiful pine wood flooring throughout the ground floor.
Then you enter the spacious living/dining room from where you have an unobstructed view of the beautiful square. The living room is equipped with a large, fixed wall unit.
At the rear is a modern open Bruynzeel kitchen in L-shaped arrangement. This beautiful kitchen from 2014 is equipped with a dishwasher, a fridge and a freezer, an oven/microwave combination and a steam oven as well as a gas stove with 5 burners with a stainless-steel recirculation hood.
There is a convection heater at the front and rear of the property.
Nice city garden with large shed with electricity. The unobstructed view at the rear is also ideal.
Large bedroom with convection heater is located on the ground floor on the garden side.
You will find a beautiful bathroom with freestanding bath, shower cubicle with thermostatic tap, a wide hand basin unit, a wall-mounted toilet, a towel radiator and the connections for the washing machine and dryer. This beautifully tiled bathroom has underfloor heating and is mechanically ventilated.
Deep hallway cupboard where the pinewood flooring continues.
Landing and spacious 2nd bedroom.
Bright 3rd bedroom. Access to a balcony via the window.
All rooms have beautiful pinewood flooring.
Interested in this residence? Please contact your NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interest and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section AM, number 7810 A1.
TRANSFER: in consultation
Read full description