Lovely, remodeled 2-room apartment with elevator access and a balcony at the heart of Hilversum's city center
Mere minutes' walking distance from the beautiful market square, with its lovely sidewalk cafes, and the NS train station, five supermarkets (Aldi, Spar, Hoogvliet, Dirk v.d. Broek and Albert Heijn) and Hilversum's main shopping streets, is this lovely 2-room apartment. The apartment is in an apartment building with an elevator, built in 1985 and including an easily-accessible bicycle parking unit.
The apartment has a fabulously bright living room with a semi-open plan kitchen, a large bedroom with a connecting balcony and a refurbished bathroom. The walls have smooth finishes and the property has new laminate flooring. The apartment features double glazing throughout and has been awarded a preliminary C-rating for the energy label.
Central secured entrance with the elevator and stairwell. Entrance, hall with access to the restroom, intercom, meter cupboard and storage closet with the central heating unit.
Spacious and surprisingly bright living room, semi-open plan kitchen. Large bedroom with a door to the balcony. Refurbished bathroom with a walk-in shower, radiator, vanity and the laundry station.
- Residential floor area 48 sqm.
- Double glazing throughout (preliminary) energy label C
- Individual central heating unit
- Interior repainted in 2021
- New bathroom, new laminate flooring
- Private bicycle unit in the substructure
- Situated at the heart of Hilversum's city center
- Active HOA, management outsourced to a professional agency
- Monthly HOA charges of 86,- euro a month
In short: a lovely, remodeled 2-room apartment in a central location in Hilversum!
Read full description