Completely renovated 5-room apartment with balcony (SE) located on the eight floor in a well maintained building. Because the apartment is at the end of the gallery, you have lots of privacy. This building also has a shared parking lot and a shared bicycle storage on the ground floor.
The apartment is centrally located towards shopping center 'In de Bogaard' and the 'Wilhelminapark'. You are also living nearby public transport, NS-station Rijswijk and several freeways. Because of the central location you can reach the city center of The Hague, Delft, Ypenburg or Nootdorp with your car within the blink of an eye.
The layout is as follows.
Modern and shared head entrance with automatic glass sliding doors, mailboxes, intercoms, elevator and staircase. You will find the entrance of the apartment at the end of the gallery, so you have lots of privacy. The large living/dining room is extending the entire width of the apartment with access to the sunny balcony with sunscreens and panoramic view. The bathroom is neutral shaded and featured with a walk-in shower and washbasin; the toilet with hand basin is separate and in the same style as the bathroom. Two large storage closets and the three bedrooms are bordering the gallery. The modern kitchen is featured with a 4-burner gas cooker, hood, dishwasher, oven and microwave/oven.
- Built in 1965.
- Energy label E.
- Wooden and PVC window frames with double and single glazing.
- Electra: 8 circuits and 2 safety switches (meter cupboard was completely renewed in 2016).
- Heating through block heater with own consumption meter.
- Hot water through 80 liters Daalderop boiler.
- Active VvE, contribution € 287,- per month including heating costs, building insurance, water and savings for maintenance.
- Building manager present.
- Videophone present.
- Parking is possible on the shared parking lot and shared bicycle storage present on the ground floor.
- All the walls are plastered.
- Bathroom and toilet were placed in 2018 and the kitchen was placed in 2017.
- New laminate floor was placed in May of 2019.
- The living space is app. 112 m2. The volume is app. 344 m3.
- See floor plans for layout and measurements.
- Conditions for sale Janson Makelaardij applicable.
- Delivery: negotiable.
Interested? Consider hiring your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and saves you time, money and trouble. Details of NVM estate agents can be found on Funda.
Read full description