*This property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker*
Located on an excellent location in Amsterdam-Zuid, on the third floor off a monumental building, this nice and bright 3-room apartment with a living space of approximately 42 m2, plus balcony and separate storage room is located on the attic. The complex of which the apartment is part off was completely renovated in 2013 and stands on until December 31, 2056 paid leasehold.
The apartment is located in Amsterdam Oud-Zuid on the Olympiaweg in a complex (renovated in 2013) with monument status, designed by the Amsterdam School. Within walking distance you will find; a diversity of shops on Marathonweg and Stadionweg, but also the Vondelpark, Olympic Stadium and sports facilities on Olympiaplein, all in close proximity. Just a few minutes by bike and you are in the Amsterdamse Bos or the other way in the Museum Quarter.
Via the beautifully renovated staircase in the "Amsterdam School" you reach the entrance of the apartment on the third floor; central hall, en-suite with the living room at the front transiting to the rear in the spacious living-dining kitchen with access to the balcony, the bedroom also has access to the balcony and at the front is the spacious and modern bathroom with shower, toilet and sink. The storage room is located on the upper attic floor.
- municipal monument, completely renovated in 2013
- healthy and active VvE with professional manager
- maintenance reserve € 345,546, - (30-06-2020)
- multi-year maintenance plan available
- VvE contribution only € 79.50 per month
- well insulated and fitted with double glazing
- extra storage room on the attic
- lease already paid until 31-12-2056
- notary at the option of the buyer, within the municipality of Amsterdam
- Viewings by appointment and in accordance with the latest corona regulations:
Read full description