*** this property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker ***
This is the opportunity to buy one of the most beautiful views of Amsterdam! From this incredible high-end apartment of approximately 117m2 (one level), renovated in 2017, you will have an incredibly beautiful view on the Amstel river.
This luxurious apartment is located on the 1st floor of “De Staalmeesters”, a modern apartment complex (architect: Cees Dam) consisting of 4 characteristic towers at the Amstel river. The apartment has a spacious terrace towards the southwest, a lift, a storage room in the basement and a private parking space. The residence is located on privately owned land and was completely renovated internally in 2017, using high-quality materials and a lot of customization. Opting for luxury and comfort, the apartment has been finished tastefully. The entire renovation took place under professional construction supervision.
- Design kitchen in L-shape with bar, composite worktops, built-in appliances from Siemens including an oven, steam oven, an induction stove from Novy and down-draft extraction.
- The smoothly finished cast floor (Sinck&Co) continues without steps in all rooms and has underfloor heating with four different zones
- LED dimmable build-in lighting in all rooms, adjustable in different zones. Light sensors in the dressing room and toilet.
- All curtains are electrically controlled
- The underfloor heating, ventilation, lighting and electric curtains are controlled by a Gira home automation system
- Central button to switch on or off all lighting at once at the bed and front door
- Custom-made cupboards in, among others, the utility room, walk-in closet and bedroom
- Air conditioning in the office and bedroom
- Ambiance blinds and sun screens are attached to the balcony. Electrically controlled with Somfy, via the app and switches.
SURROUNDINGS AND ACCESSIBILITY
Directly at the Amstel river and next to the Amstelkwartier, but also close to the city centre. Located between Amsterdam South and the Watergraafsmeer, you can easily reach the city centre but also leave the city very quickly. From here, it is wonderful to walk, run or cycle along the Amstel river towards, for example, Ouderkerk aan de Amstel. For daily grocery shopping, you can go to both the Rivierenbuurt and the Watergraafsmeer, but also the famous day markets Albert Cuyp and the Dappermarkt are located only a short distance from the apartment. There are also various restaurants and bars in the immediate vicinity of the apartment, such as George Marina, L'Osteria Café and Restaurant Riva. Around the corner is a nice marina where a berth for a boat can be rented.
The Amsterdam Amstel train station is less than 500 metres from the apartment and the Spaklerweg metro station can be reached within a few minutes by bike. This metro station connects to no fewer than three lines (51, 53 and 54). In addition, the A2 and the Ring A10 (with various connecting routes) can be reached within a few minutes by car.
Ground floor: Communal entrance with staircase and lift to upper floors.
1st floor: Upon entering the apartment, you will immediately notice the high quality finish. The large living room with open design kitchen has direct access to the spacious terrace on the southwest. Here, you can enjoy the sun well into the evening. If necessary, some shade can be created thanks to the two sun blinds and screens. Directly behind the kitchen is the practical utility room with space for provisions, cooling, wine climate cabinet and an extra work surface. The washing machine and dryer are also concealed here in built-in cupboards. The central hall gives access to all other rooms such as a separate toilet with washbasin, a bathroom with large washbasin, luxurious walk-in shower and generous bath, both the bedroom and office and a large walk-in closet. The office is currently openly connected to the hall, but it can easily be closed off by sliding doors.
Basement: Practical large storage room and private parking space with charging station for an electric car.
- Breath-taking view on the Amstel river
- Modern complex WITH LIFT, designed by architect Cees Dam
- Communal backyard
- Renovated in 2017 with professional construction supervision
- Very luxuriously finished
- Private parking space in the parking garage under the building
- Exclusive custom-made kitchen
- Air conditioning
- Video intercom
- Underfloor heating
- Double glazing
- Energy label B
- Active and professionally managed Homeowners’ Association
- Delivery in consultation
Read full description