Have you always wanted to build your own home? At this beautiful location on the Oosteinderweg, two spacious semi-detached houses can be designed with a plot area of approximately 570m² per house.
The current zoning plan makes it possible to create two very spacious semi-detached houses with a sunny garden that can be designed entirely according to your own wishes. To give an idea of the building options, a study was carried out into the building volume and a draft construction drawing was made. The house depicted in this concept drawing has a usable area of 259m² (living area of 236m² + a garage of approx. 23m²). In addition to a garage and a very spacious garden-oriented living room with open kitchen, this house has no fewer than five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a spacious study. Has your interest been aroused? Then make an appointment quickly!
- On the current two plots there are still two dated houses that must be demolished at their own expense.
- These plots together have a surface area of 1145m².
- Because the current plots are unevenly distributed, they will be adjusted and measured more closely.
- A soil survey report is available which shows that the soil is clean enough to be allowed to build on.
- It is also possible to buy both plots and build a detached house.
- The buyer can have a house designed with the help of his own architect and must himself ensure that an environmental permit is obtained within the applicable laws and regulations.
- It should be taken into account that the length and height of the house separating wall may not be greater than that indicated on the drawing of the draft design. Also, the main buildings may not be built closer to the plot boundary.
- The target price per lot is € 400,000, - buyer's costs
- The indicated price is an indication of the total costs and depends on the choices the buyer makes.
Read full description