From the expansive terrace of this 14th/15th-floor spacious, comfortable, light four-room apartment with approx. 153 m2 of floor space, you have spectacular views of the Oostelijk Havengebied (Eastern Docklands), the boats on the Markermeer lake and a large part of Amsterdam. This high-quality apartment is situated on a corner of the building, which means that you have stunning, panoramic views towards the Ertshaven docks, the village of Schellingwoude and the Zuidas from all of the rooms. Best of all, ships from around the world moor here on the quay during Sail Amsterdam. The asking price includes two parking spaces. The apartment has a sizeable storeroom.
Take one of the two lifts from the ground floor to reach a hall and the entrance to the property. The first thing that you see is the spacious living room with its huge windows, which provide natural light throughout the day and add to the apartment’s feeling of space. The living room with oak parquet flooring leads directly onto a sunny terrace measuring approx. 13 m2 with stunning views of the surrounding water and the city. The kitchen features a cooking island, with various fitted Miele appliances (ceramic hob with a wok ring, two ovens, dishwasher and extraction hood) and an American fridge. The toilet and bathroom with connections for a washing machine are accessed from the hall. Stairs take you to the ‘sleeping quarters’, where you will find three good-sized bedrooms. The hall here leads to a separate toilet and bathroom (2016) featuring a double walk-in shower, double basin, mirrored cabinet and design radiator. This floor has modern PVC flooring throughout.
The apartment is located in the IJtoren complex, which is next door to the Brazilië shopping centre with everything you need for your daily groceries. The Oostelijk Havengebied is an urban neighbourhood set in an area where you are virtually surrounded by water (you can even swim here in the summer). The neighbourhood borders on the city centre and is close to the lively Czaar Peterstraat with countless boutiques and specialist shops. 'Panama', the 'Lloyd Hotel', Amsterdam Roest, Pakhuis de Zwijger, Brouwerij 't IJ and Funen Park are all within walking distance. The old centre of Amsterdam and Amsterdam Centraal Station are just a few minutes away by bike. Tram route 26 takes you to Centraal Station in three stops, tram route 7 takes you to Artis Zoo, the Rijksmuseum and Leidseplein Square. You have tram and bus stops right on your doorstep, and the Oostveer ferry is close by to take you across the water to the Noord neighbourhood. You can drive to the A10 Ring Road via the Piet Hein tunnel in just a few minutes. Several excellent primary schools and good crčche facilities are also within walking distance.
- 153 m2 of floor space (NEN measurement);
- Three ample bedrooms, a fourth could easily be created;
- Two bathrooms;
- Spectacular views across the water and the city;
- South-east facing terrace measuring 13,4 m2;
- External storeroom with 9 m˛ of storage space in the basement;
- Long-term maintenance plan is available; efficient, professionally managed homeowners’ association (VvE);
- Homeowners’ association contribution of €130.39 per month, with a temporary extra contribution of €261.48 for maintenance reserves; homeowners’ association maintenance reserves approx. €550,000 (on 31-8-2020);
- New intercom system with videophone function;
- Paintwork renewed in 2020;
- Ground rent bought off until 2047, application for perpetual lease under favourable conditions submitted in 2019;
- Visitors can have 90 minutes of free parking in the underground car park.
Read full description