Luxury 3-room apartment, a freehold property, with a fantastic view of Oosterpark.
In 2020/2021, the entire apartment was renovated, as a part of a major renovation project. No effort or expense was spared. The building's foundation was renewed, magnesite underflooring with underfloor heating was installed and all window frames were replaced and fitted with double glazing.
The communal entrance opens to the building. Entrance/front door is on the second floor and via a private staircase to the third floor.The living room and open-plan kitchen are at the front of the building. With 5 large windows, the living space is exceptionally bright. These windows also offer a gorgeous view of Oosterpark. The elegant kitchen is fitted with a range of Siemens appliances and a luxury marble countertop. Combined with a black swing door, recessed lights, wooden herringbone flooring and on-trend colors on the walls, the property is contemporary and stylish.
There are two bedrooms at the rear of the apartment. The master bedroom features a fitted closet and the second bedroom opens to the balcony. This balcony faces south and measures approximately 4 sqm.
The hall accesses all rooms and spaces, including the roof deck, bathroom and the separate restroom. The bathroom is equipped with a large walk-in shower, vanity and a built-in closet for the laundry station. The exquisite natural stone tiling lend the bathroom a welcoming sense of elegance and class.
The roof deck, approximately 28 sqm, can be accessed via stairs. Due to the height of the building, the terrace offers a phenomenal view of Oosterpark: truly unique!
In short: a high-end, renovated apartment in turn-key condition.
The property is situated in Oost borough, in bustling Oosterpark Quarter, with a range of amenities on nearby Beukenplein and Eerste Oosterparkstraat. The area surrounding Oosterpark offers a wide choice of restaurants and cafes, including Tapperij de Eeuwige Jeugd, café Kuijper, De Biertuin Oost and Bar Bukowski. Oostpoort is home to an extensive selection of shops, cafés and restaurants, a public swimming pool around the corner and lovely waterfront terraces.
Close to countless attractions, such as Tropenmuseum, Artis, Hortus Botanicus Amsterdam, Hermitage and Koninklijk Theater Carre. Relax in Oosterpark or on the banks of Amstel River.
Favorable location relative to the A10 beltway. Exit S113 also offers easy access to the A1 and A2 highways. Also good public transportation service: the stop for trams 1, 3 and 19 are within walking distance, Amstel station and Muiderpoort train station are at a few minutes' cycling distance.
- Residential floor area approximately 60 sqm
- Freehold property
- Fully renovated (including a new foundation)
- Turn-key: luxury & contemporary home
- Balcony of approximately 4 sqm facing south
- Beautifully designed roof deck, approximately 28 sqm
- Project notary: Eekhoff Notariaat
- This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera, nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
- The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
Read full description