Light, modern and luxurious are THE keywords for this beautiful 3-bedroom maisonette apartment of approx. 108m2 with 3 spacious bedrooms, west-facing balcony, private parking space and storage room in the basement, presence of an elevator, modern bathroom and kitchen spread over the sixth and seventh floors. If that's not all, the seller has already bought off the ground lease forever!
What do I have to know?
- Surface area in accordance with NEN2580: living area of ??108m², building-related outdoor space 7.10m² and external storage space in total (parking space and storage substructure) 16.30m2.
- The new-build complex "De Parade" completed in 2010 has a neat entrance with doorbells, staircase and elevator, garage (with video surveillance) in the basement and separate storage rooms.
- The balcony is adjacent to the living room on the seventh floor and faces west.
- Storage space; there is sufficient storage space in the house, and you can store a lot of things in the private storage room in the basement.
- Semi-open kitchen adjacent to the living room with a U-shaped arrangement and equipped with Siemens built-in appliances such as; dishwasher, fridge, induction for cooking, hood and combi-oven.
- Gasless; the building is not connected to gas and therefore ready for the future!
- Bedrooms; there are a total of 3 bedrooms, 2 of which are on the seventh floor and the largest bedroom on the sixth floor.
- Bathroom; the modern bathroom, finished with white tiles on the wall and dark tiles on the floor, has a bath (which you can also shower in), sink and toilet. The bathroom is located on the sixth floor.
- Toilet; there is a separate toilet with fountain on the seventh floor.
- Energy label; the house has an energy label A.
- Parking; in the basement you have your own private parking space, a luxury in Amsterdam! According to the seller's statement, you can also store your cargo bike there, ideal.
- Location; the building is located in a quiet street in the Staalmanplein neighborhood (between the World Fashion Center and Slotervaart Hospital). In this originally spacious and green neighborhood you live quietly, yet with the bustling city center within cycling distance. And you have a good connection in relation to the ring A10 & A4 and only 5 minutes by bike to the Vondelpark.
- Owners' Association (V.v.E.): this is healthy, action and is professionally managed by De Alliantie. The monthly service costs are € 177.93 for the house & € 18.29 for the parking space.
- Long lease: the current period runs until 15-12-2058 and has been bought off. The purchase price for perpetuity has also already been paid by the seller!
- Division: the complex was divided into 4 apartment rights in 2009 and, as a result, subdivisions have taken place for the houses and the parking spaces.
- Heating by means of district heating.
- Delivery in consultation.
- The seller has made a number of investments in the house, such as a high-speed wi-fi internet setup, built-in closet in the master bedroom, the walls are plastered tightly and the ground lease has therefore been bought off perpetually.
This application has been compiled by us with the greatest possible care. However, no liability is accepted on our part for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative.
Read full description