Well maintained FAMILY HOME with 5 bedrooms, bathroom and very spacious front and back garden. The deep backyard is south-facing. The house is located in a quiet street (only local traffic) in a child-friendly neighborhood in Elsrijk. The house has a convenient location in relation to the city center, public transport and major roads.
Year of construction 1957, living space 124 sqm, 427 cubic meter.
Lay-out: Ground floor: Entrance, meter cupboard, toilet room with hand basin, stairs with (storage) cupboard. The living room is very bright and has an Jatoba oak floor and a sliding door with access to the garden. The kitchen is located at the rear and has several built-in appliances. The sunny backyard faces south and has a large storage room with electricity and there is a back entrance.
1st floor: three bedrooms. The bathroom at the front has a bath, sink and toilet. One bedroom at the front and two at the rear of the house. The large bedroom at the rear gives access to the wide balcony.
2nd floor: landing with connections for the washing machine. Spacious bedroom at the rear with a dormer. Second room at the rear, here is de central heating system located. The other bedroom on this floor is located at the front of the house and has also a dormer. Plenty of storage space.
- The house is largely equipped with plastic frames and double glazing;
- Ground floor has an Jatoba oak floor;
- Hot water and heating by central heating system (2004, maintained annually);
- Boiler available for hot water in the kitchen;
- There is paid parking in the neighborhood. Information about parking permits can be found on the website of the Municipality of Amstelveen (first car € 40 per year).
- In short; a spacious familyhouse with lovely garden!
Read full description