Attention starters! This cozy 2-room downstairs apartment with garden is now available. A spacious living room, playful bedroom and a garden with porch, all in a prime location!
Via the private entrance you enter the spacious living room with open kitchen through the hall. Here is enough space for a good dining and sitting room and you can create a wonderful living space. At the rear is the playfully arranged bedroom with patio doors to the porch and the garden with shed. Thanks to the many windows, this is also a nice light space. The compact bathroom with walk-in shower, sink and radiator can be reached from the bedroom. There is a separate toilet with washbasin and a storage cupboard with washing machine connection and central heating boiler. The house has high ceilings and can be finished at your own discretion. The floor itself still needs to be installed.
The Overamstelstraat is a quiet street located between the Weesperzijde and the Wibautstraat. Various restaurants, cafes and shops are located in this lively area, such as Loetje, Weesper and the Albert Heijn for groceries. This location is very easy to reach by public transport thanks to various tram and bus stops and the metro stop within walking distance on the Wibautstraat and the Amsterdam Amstel train station a few minutes by bike. The Ring A10 can also be reached within a few minutes. In short, a prime location!
- Living area: approx. 41 m2 (according to NVM measurement instruction)
- Garden: approx. 18 m2 + Porch: approx. 3m2
- High ceilings; approx 2.80 m
- De Key's former rental home
- Property is only for sale for self-occupation (or parents for children)
- Anti-speculation clause of 2 years applicable
- Annual lease payments surrendered until 31-01-2062
- Active VvE, monthly contribution € 121.41 (2021)
- Delivery: early 2021
- Permanent project notary: Spier en Hazenberg Notaries
Read full description