Unique, extremely charming, renovated former carriage house (listed National Heritage Property/ Rijksmonument) built in 1855. This historic home spans a total residential floor area of 101 sqm and an extra 24 sqm on the mezzanine floor which is in open connection to the home. The interior was tastefully renovated in 2016. The property includes a beautiful and very secluded garden. At the rear of the garden is a timber bicycle shed, and the property also includes a private parking space off the street. Plot size 265 sqm.
The characteristic “Boomberg” villa district is a protected city and townscape, a quiet, leafy area predominantly with pre-war villas. This is a prime location for families, nearby childcare, good (international) schools, sports complexes, tennis clubs and the NS train station. The property is within walking distance of Hilversum's bustling city center and Corversbos woods.
Entrance, hall, restroom with a toilet and washbasin, coat closet, stair closet and the meter cupboard, spacious sitting/dining room with a fitted bookcase, tall ceilings (4.2 m), fireplace, sunroom with French doors, large arched window where the original carriage house doors used to be and an extremely luxurious modern open-plan kitchen with a range of appliances. Bedroom with a large fitted closet.
Open staircase to the mezzanine floor with 24 sqm of study/ guest space with a magnificent view of the main floor.
Stairs to the first floor with a landing, laundry area with the laundry station and convection heating, stunning main bedroom with ceilings up to the roof ridge (ca. 3.50 m) and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower, toilet and sink, bedroom and 2nd bathroom with a walk-in shower, toilet and sink.
- Elegantly remodeled in 2016
- Extremely quiet location, yet within walking distance of the city center, and a private parking space
- Beautifully landscaped and secluded garden
- 101 sqm residential floor area and 24 sqm mezzanine (1.93 meters beam height and 2.11 meters ceiling height in between the beams) ideal as a study space
- Listed national heritage property (Rijksmonument) situated in the stunning “De Boomberg” villa neighborhood (Protected city and townscape)
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
An impeccably maintained, extraordinary home in a prime location.
Interested? We look forward to showing you this home, please call us at +31 (0)35 6721050.
Read full description